A wonderful expert advisor

Zoran Rajkov

16 1
I see what happened here. You edited your post after my initial reply to change the link to a different system that doesn't have a large drawdown.
View attachment 284863

View attachment 284864
So your new Martingale, hedging:rolleyes:, and scalping system with its two-day track record may be the Holy Grail after all.:)
Any EA that has endured such a drop in the US dollar is worth noting.
The Factor profit has remained great and that is what I wanted to show

Rufus_Leakey

150 51
Any EA that has endured such a drop in the US dollar is worth noting.
The Factor profit has remained great and that is what I wanted to show
The apparent high equity point of system Vranjevcan4 was July 13, 2020, and the low point was July 30, 2020. During that time the U.S. dollar index was down about 3.56%.
1596471764061.png

That doesn't seem unusual when viewing a longer-term chart.
1596471785206.png

So high leverage, USD long trades could explain the large drawdown. I suspect if the system closed the private open trades, the profit factor might drop.:)

Zoran Rajkov

16 1
The apparent high equity point of system Vranjevcan4 was July 13, 2020, and the low point was July 30, 2020. During that time the U.S. dollar index was down about 3.56%.
View attachment 284923

That doesn't seem unusual when viewing a longer-term chart.
View attachment 284924

So high leverage, USD long trades could explain the large drawdown. I suspect if the system closed the private open trades, the profit factor might drop.:)
I believe you doubt this EA but I also believe it will sustain and achieve a significant profit

Inquisitor

139 50
Your comment of "constant profit with minimal risk" is a joke. Anything that uses Martingale and with such a large draw-down will without doubt go bust.

Zoran Rajkov

16 1
I finished the new version of EA Zoran.
Minor errors and improved mathematical calculations were eliminated.
Special thanks for all the suggestions and comments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock