A wonderful expert advisor

Zoran Rajkov

6 0
I think this is the
Never close a trade with a loss!
:)
Sir, you are wrong. I am an electrical engineer and a professor of informatics, so everything is based on mathematics. EA combines three strategies of martingale, hedging and scalping, and the best benefits from each. That is why it is the Holy Grail

NVP

Legendary member
37,463 1,961
Sir, you are wrong. I am an electrical engineer and a professor of informatics, so everything is based on mathematics. EA combines three strategies of martingale, hedging and scalping, and the best benefits from each. That is why it is the Holy Grail
martingale ?.....and things were going so well

look up LTCM as a company ....they were a big fan of martingale and nearly bancrupted the planet

Reactions: drcruz

Kaeso

Established member
883 101
1596381918243.png

general query - i don't understand what i'm looking at
where is the 84% drawdown?
why is equity going down and balance going up?

Rufus_Leakey

122 25
I see what happened here. You edited your post after my initial reply to change the link to a different system that doesn't have a large drawdown.
1596399360949.png

1596399425143.png

So your new Martingale, hedging:rolleyes:, and scalping system with its two-day track record may be the Holy Grail after all.:)

postman

Legendary member
24,178 2,891
I see what happened here. You edited your post after my initial reply to change the link to a different system that doesn't have a large drawdown.
View attachment 284863

View attachment 284864
So your new Martingale, hedging:rolleyes:, and scalping system with its two-day track record may be the Holy Grail after all.:)
Keeping them honest! (y) Well at least pointing out to everyone when they are dishonest! Its a full time job. There are so many whackjobs out there.
I keep having to remind myself there are over 3.75 BILLION people who are below average intelligence!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock