Will Tepe's journey to reliable returns

weissblitzen

Hello!

I'm Will, a sophomore at the University of Cincinnati majoring in Investment Finance, Information Systems, and theoretical/mathematical Physics.

I have been watching the stock market since i was 10, trading on simulators since i was 14, and i put my life savings in nvda at 16. I am currently well on track to my first lifelong milestone/goal set by me at 16, to reach $100,000 portfolio value before i turn 18.

It has always been somewhat of a goal of mine to start daytrading once i turn 18, and as that date is approaching, I'm looking to start learning and applying technical skills to the active-trader world.

I'm reaching out to introduce myself on this forum, to be held accountable when i fall short of my goals, and most importantly, learn through the experience of others.

I am looking for recommendations for learning resources, online courses, videos, books, articles, simulators, or any combination or variation.

Thanks for reading!
Will

Hello!

I'm Will, a sophomore at the University of Cincinnati majoring in Investment Finance, Information Systems, and theoretical/mathematical Physics.

I have been watching the stock market since i was 10, trading on simulators since i was 14, and i put my life savings in nvda at 16. I am currently well on track to my first lifelong milestone/goal set by me at 16, to reach $100,000 portfolio value before i turn 18.

It has always been somewhat of a goal of mine to start daytrading once i turn 18, and as that date is approaching, I'm looking to start learning and applying technical skills to the active-trader world.

I'm reaching out to introduce myself on this forum, to be held accountable when i fall short of my goals, and most importantly, learn through the experience of others.

I am looking for recommendations for learning resources, online courses, videos, books, articles, simulators, or any combination or variation.

Thanks for reading!
Will

Hi Will and welcome to the forum, great job so far, but a word of advice from me: maybe stay away from day trading, personally I am not sure this is the best way to make money in the stock market... slow approach has been working for you so far, maybe continue with the slower pace...