Will Bitcoin continue to rise?

KyleLennon

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money. Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

I love the idea and blockchain is great but I just don't see how Govts in long run will allow anonymous payments. I won't have long term investment in anything that the Govt is threatened by.

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money. Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

Bitcoin dropped about 4% because of Warren Buffett and Bill Gates. Both billionaires' view of cryptocurrencies has an impact on retail investors.

Is anyone actually trading bitcoin or is everyone’s just selling ebooks and courses ?

Like this thread

N

Is anyone actually trading bitcoin or is everyone’s just selling ebooks and courses ?

Like this thread

N

Good enquiry.. :) I am trading bitcoin on forex as well as on other bitcoin exchanges like poloniex, bitrex, binance etc. Feel free to post any query related to bitcoin and i will surely try to help.

Bitcoin recovered today to a price level above $7,500.

The coin price dropped yesterday because of the criminal probe into whether traders are manipulating the price of Bitcoin and other digital currencies.

Really, you are so optimistic right now? In this quarter analysts already predicted that Bitcoin Will reach it rock bottom, but in the next max it will reach 14 000$. Time will show, but I am saying that cryptos are gone into winters sleep

In trading it is good advice to ignore any and all experts as they are almost always invariably wrong and there are good profits to be made trading against them. This is why the currency markets move so much when "actual" economic results are so far off those predicted by the economic experts. NFP is a great example of this and is great for trading when the economists have got it wrong which is more often than they get it right.

I am all ears! New to bitcoins, mostly learning now, but I do believe that bitcoin will become more popular and grow more. There will come time when we will be able to buy properties with bitcoins https://tranio.com/articles/how-the...s-will-transform-the-real-estate-market_5405/. I thought it's already possible to pay with bitcoins? Are they wrong?

The thing you got wrong is the fact that you should be selling your house to buy Bitcoins, not the other way round (y)