Why was this post deleted ?

When did you post it as there is no record of it even in the deleted threads or posts ?

Not sure what happened but as you were posting personal images of staff and commenting on them, (after all they only work there), then it is not surprising it was deleted.

I understand that the DCMI issues , but then just delete the photos no? These people ripped off Millions from elderly Australians , Can I get some guidelines fix the post and put it back up? Those photos were on there for weeks

World Binary Exchange

By the way , I only posted photos of the staff that know they are ripping people off and scaming them, For instance all the sales people and marketing people are lied to so they were left alone.

Was it pulled cause of a proper authority complaint , or by admin ?

No you cant have it back because it may have been deleted by Admin for legal reasons so if it has gone it cannot be put back.

errrrrr.. might be my fault. World Binary Options or whatever they are called were boasting about their profits on Facebook today. Lots of comments underneath of people asking for their money back and calling them a scam. I posted a link to the thread on their.

YES CAN WE PLEASE ,get that post back up, these people deserve what they are getting , they steal money from old people, about 230 of them I have all the clients talking to each other and they are going to the authorizes one by one, but lets try to get that back up? I am sure you can see on the back end the messaging between clients and also all the hits coming to the post from austrialia, you should see the emails and texts I get from the clients, They are all asking for their money back and they wont get it cause it was a ponize scheme that took millions from the elderly

So fake!!!

errrrrr.. might be my fault. World Binary Options or whatever they are called were boasting about their profits on Facebook today. Lots of comments underneath of people asking for their money back and calling them a scam. I posted a link to the thread on their.

Yegh I saw this too like OMG those facebook profile are so fake doing the commenting, also on the trade results facebook page they have , you can no longer comment on the results !

What part of "no you can't" do you not understand. It is not going back up regardless of what you claim to be the case. If, as you say, millions were caught in something that was not real then there are legal ways of addressing this.

scamdeathdealer007 seems like a scam to me-on the original post several people who joined the same time as him have made comment.they all have a post count of 1 etc.im sure he will have had links to his own agenda.nice try NOT
Clapping-MontyPythonApplause.gif

Nobody "takes" money from the stupid. The loss is the price one pays for being stupid.

Stupid has a cost.

Db

Stupid people really?

Nobody "takes" money from the stupid. The loss is the price one pays for being stupid.

Stupid has a cost.

Db

These people are not stupid that had the funds stolen from them. They are elderly and were taken advantage of.

Anyone can be scammed if the right strings are pulled. That does not make it right!

World Binary Exchange

scamdeathdealer007 seems like a scam to me-on the original post several people who joined the same time as him have made comment.they all have a post count of 1 etc.im sure he will have had links to his own agenda.nice try NOT
Clapping-MontyPythonApplause.gif

The reason those users have one post is cause they are clients who put there stories up.

But anyways it does not matter , I have nothing to prove to you people. Why don't you PM , ask for there number and talk about what happens to them with them if your really that interested.

These people are not stupid that had the funds stolen from them. They are elderly and were taken advantage of.

Anyone can be scammed if the right strings are pulled. That does not make it right!

Being "elderly" has nothing to do with it. A stupid old person is simply a stupid young person who got old.

This "taking advantage of the elderly" business has been going on since Crusaders sold chips off the true cross. All one has to do is read newbie posts on this site to witness the same phenomenon first-hand in real time, a few exceptions notwithstanding.

Db

Being "elderly" has nothing to do with it. A stupid old person is simply a stupid young person who got old.

This "taking advantage of the elderly" business has been going on since Crusaders sold chips off the true cross. All one has to do is read newbie posts on this site to witness the same phenomenon first-hand in real time, a few exceptions notwithstanding.

Db

So you codon this behavior? As for my motive, They lie to the sales people and marketing people telling them the clients are actually making money, This is not right at all, Then when they find out , he threw us on the streets practically in a Bali with no pay nothing. These people are scum!

So you codon this behavior? As for my motive, They lie to the sales people and marketing people telling them the clients are actually making money, This is not right at all, Then when they find out , he threw us on the streets practically in a Bali with no pay nothing. These people are scum!

I'm not condoning anything, just pointing out that those who claim that they were "taken advantage of" were not robbed at gunpoint. Fifty years from now those who are now asking how much money they can make by daytrading forex will be complaining that some mentor or coach or software vendor or course or whatever took advantage of them.

Db