Why cant I post on the T2W Archive forum?

Nowler

Experienced member
Why can't I post on the T2W Archive forum?

Do I have to pay for it or what?

Hi Nowler,
The T2W Archive forum is populated by private sub-forums created to discuss a particular trading approach or methodology - often proprietary - but which are no longer active. As the site has a policy of not deleting content that doesn't breach the Community Constitution, the sub-forums are mothballed in the T2W Archive forum.
Tim.

Hi Nowler,
The T2W Archive forum is populated by private sub-forums created to discuss a particular trading approach or methodology - often proprietary - but which are no longer active. As the site has a policy of not deleting content that doesn't breach the Community Constitution, the sub-forums are mothballed in the T2W Archive forum.
Tim.

Cheers mate.
Is there any intention of reopening them so I/we can view what was discussed?
The one about price action is of particular interest to me.
I don't need to be able to post, just read only will suffice.

Just chipping in here @Nowler as I just spotted your thread. So it really depends on whoever managed the private forum, if a forum goes quiet, I'll ask whether they want to keep it going, archive it and open it up to everyone, or archive it and keep it closed. It's up to them, as they've requested and managed it, and members have posted there with the understanding it's a closed group. So unless the person who's managing it agrees to it, unfortunately there's not a lot we can do. Most will just want to mothball it but keep it available to existing members. What I need to do is update the descriptions of the archived forums as they appear to still be open to apply to join when that isn't the case. I'll remove those links now.

Just chipping in here @Nowler as I just spotted your thread. So it really depends on whoever managed the private forum, if a forum goes quiet, I'll ask whether they want to keep it going, archive it and open it up to everyone, or archive it and keep it closed. It's up to them, as they've requested and managed it, and members have posted there with the understanding it's a closed group. So unless the person who's managing it agrees to it, unfortunately there's not a lot we can do. Most will just want to mothball it but keep it available to existing members. What I need to do is update the descriptions of the archived forums as they appear to still be open to apply to join when that isn't the case. I'll remove those links now.

Thanks for the response Sharky.
I appreciate you taking the time to explain