Which FX broker for £100k deposit??

m3rcu

Hi guys im currently with a few brokers now but i hold just under £30k, but i was wondering if i wanted to deposit around £100k mark does anyone know which broker in terms of security would be best? I know in regards to fca and £50k protection but where should i go with more amounts? I am uk based and trade fx only. Thanks guys

Hi guys im currently with a few brokers now but i hold just under £30k, but i was wondering if i wanted to deposit around £100k mark does anyone know which broker in terms of security would be best? I know in regards to fca and £50k protection but where should i go with more amounts? I am uk based and trade fx only. Thanks guys

have a look at the company's credit ratings
FCA authorised firms should segregate client funds anyway
The limit is going to increase to £85,000 in April 2019 btw

Last edited:

Go with IB, LMAX or Tickmill. They all have stable liquidity providers and properly regulated

Hi guys in the end i opened a Tickmill account and so far no issues at such. Thank you for the recommendations.

Hi guys in the end i opened a Tickmill account and so far no issues at such. Thank you for the recommendations.

Nice. Keep up with your progress, it's not so often to see serious traders here :smart:

Personally I wouldn’t carry more than £25k with one broker .....but understand there’s not that many around you can trust ....

N

Personally I wouldn’t carry more than £25k with one broker .....but understand there’s not that many around you can trust ....

N

What.... Why not?? So you don’t have this amount personally with one broker? You must be running multiple platforms and brokers?

FSCS guarantees at least twice this amount. If their bank goes bust it’s 3 times the amount. If you have a trading strategy making money, why not max it out and equally maximise your profits?

Traders don’t make a living by having under £25k accounts!

all brokers welcome any deposits, but you should stick with tier 1 forex brokers because they are reliable and could handle such large amounts as yours. Don't risk your money with no-name brokers.

all brokers welcome any deposits, but you should stick with tier 1 forex brokers because they are reliable and could handle such large amounts as yours. Don't risk your money with no-name brokers.

Which brokers according to your view, meet the criteria you mentioned. Proper advice should consist clear instructions on what to do, IMO.

Hi guys just a update, so far going very well with tickmill, axi trader and fx primus, with all three i have had no issues in the following:
Account setup, depositing money and one of the most important aspects withdrawals.

Hi guys just a update, so far going very well with tickmill, axi trader and fx primus, with all three i have had no issues in the following:
Account setup, depositing money and one of the most important aspects withdrawals.

How much did you withdraw from any of them? Does it exceed deposit or you try to take profit withdrawing small by small amounts?

How much did you withdraw from any of them? Does it exceed deposit or you try to take profit withdrawing small by small amounts?

Hi from all three of them i have withdrawn profits of 10% each month for the last two months give or take a few weeks. But honestly no problems at all except Axi withdrawal went through in 1 full day i.e withdrew at 11am mon tuesday 11am it was in my uk bank ac.

Tickmill same as Axi.

Fxprimus took 3 full days withdrew on mon in my uk account by thursday morning.

I recommend traders-trust com, they have Europe and Vanuatu registration. When you open an account with them just ask them to transfer your account to their Vanuatu branch.

I recommend traders-trust com, they have Europe and Vanuatu registration. When you open an account with them just ask them to transfer your account to their Vanuatu branch.

Vanuatu... classical offshore zone which hides some financial scams. How you can recommend such brokers, death sentence for your money :LOL:

the home of bungy jumping.........your money will be safe there for sure :LOL: