Where to trade from..

Macgomes

Hello everyone,,
I have a background in spot fx and made the move to trade pa from my home office. All is going ok except I miss the banter of trading in an environment with fellow traders. Where can I rent a desk to trade from, Ideally central London/City would suit best..

Last edited by a moderator:
You really miss it so much? I'd have assumed it would be a relief to get away from those types.......

But maybe you could all skype during the day and avoid the commuting and the rental?

Hello everyone,,
I have a background in spot fx and made the move to trade pa from my home office. All is going ok except I miss the banter of trading in an environment with fellow traders. Where can I rent a desk to trade from, Ideally central London/City would suit best..
Hi there,
Have messaged you about some deskspace potentially becoming available in the next few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Each to their own, I'd preder to trade from the comfort of my home, preferably in a hot climate....

Any updates on this post regarding desk space in London/City? Currently looking to rent a desk...

Hello everyone,,

banter doestnt pay the rent and will in fact detract from it .....unless these colleagues can teach you anything useful then trade by yuorself and in a vacuum .....personally thats when i am at my best and making money

i do post and other thigns but mainly do not respond to questions or queries ...so thats till pretty insular

save the banter for when you are not trading and off duty ?

N

I want to kit out a van with a trading office in the back so I can travel and explore while taking my office with me :D
Interesting. Did you ever get around to it? What other ideas did you have? How big of a van? How would you get high speed internet?

Interesting. Did you ever get around to it? What other ideas did you have? How big of a van? How would you get high speed internet?

You won't need high speed internet if you trade off line.