where to find quotes on listed binary options?

jaguar_23

Hi
I am thinking of doing some betting on betonmarkets.com but would like to compare the prices i would get from the company with the spot prices for digital options on the market (someone told be that binary options are traded at markets like normal options). Do anyone know at which exchanges they trade these things? Also do you know where i can get quotes on them.

jaguar,

I believe that you will find that binary or digital options are strictly OTC, i.e. no exchange trading. Yes, they can be traded like normal OTC options but probably not in the manner that you require.

jaguar_23 said:
Hi
I am thinking of doing some betting on betonmarkets.com but would like to compare the prices i would get from the company with the spot prices for digital options on the market (someone told be that binary options are traded at markets like normal options). Do anyone know at which exchanges they trade these things? Also do you know where i can get quotes on them.

Setup an account with another compnay, and check the prices that way....Or I can knock you up a binary pricing XL sheet?? of course you will have to put in your own IV, but you will get a feel for that......

Rgds