Where to find group averages for stocks traded on the nasdaq?

panvulcon

Hi, I'm finding it incredibly difficult to find candlestick or figure charts for group / sector averages traded on the nasdaq exchange.

Can somebody point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi, I'm finding it incredibly difficult to find candlestick or figure charts for group / sector averages traded on the nasdaq exchange.

Thanks,

Andy

Maybe check the sector ETFs...

Thanks,

Andy

Can't help you with the Naz, but the chief difference between the Naz and the Dow/S&P is financials. Try bigcharts.marketwatch.com and choose "Industries" at the top of the page. They used to focus on the S&P sectors (9) but they now focus on Dow sectors (17). Click on a sector and you'll get the groups within that sector and sometimes the subgroups within each group. You can also select charts for each stock, subgroup, group, and sector.

Db

Can't help you with the Naz, but the chief difference between the Naz and the Dow/S&P is financials. Try bigcharts.marketwatch.com and choose "Industries" at the top of the page. They used to focus on the S&P sectors (9) but they now focus on Dow sectors (17). Click on a sector and you'll get the groups within that sector and sometimes the subgroups within each group. You can also select charts for each stock, subgroup, group, and sector.

Db

This is what I'm after.
Ty