where to create website?

samui78

7 0
Depends from your pereferences. I have one website on wix. But ssl certificate prefer to check on ssls.com because it is trustful service. My friends also used that ssl certificates.

Last edited:

Malordana

66 3
I liked the uCoz site more.
uCoz - the most powerful website builder, focused on creating all types of sites of any complexity. It is free - you can actually get hosting, subdomain and the engine itself at the disposal for an unlimited period of free. Without paying any fees, you can connect your own domain and use almost all available functionality (except for the store module, Pro SEO module, the ability to connect PHP scripts and https). The main feature of the free version: 400 MB of space on the hosting and will display advertising.
Web service can't be called simple, but the logic of the control panel is actually good. The system allows you to operate a huge set of tools that are head enough to create a quality visited blog, forum, shop or portal.
In an online store based on uCoz you can sell any type of goods: material, electronic, product file, product in the form of a service. Set discounts, promotions, markups, set options (color, size, quantity), use a delivery cost calculator. A lot of different ways of payment and delivery. There is a whole bunch of different subtle settings, in general, all the variety isn't listed.
Web service uCoz is equally good for beginners, pros and web studios. Large selection of free and professional premium templates, universal functionality, a million additional features and low cost (or no such thing at Free-Tariff). After using it, most engines will appear dull, limited.

Manostrell

32 1
Personally, the Wix helped me a lot in my time.
Wix is a website builder respected by many critics and is an example of what a visual editor engine for beginners should be like. It is good and is one of the most popular in the world. Still, it's not flawless: it's not cheap against the background of analogues. But it's all uncritical, even the price. If you'll kike Wix, you'll be comfortable to work with it.
The strong advantage of Wix over competitors is its built-in templates. They are very versatile, beautiful, creative and all free. Besides, there are a lot of them. All lie in thematic categories and have preview mode. Unfortunately, you'll not be able to change the template to another in the process: it is a big difference between the templates, which will not allow you to put already existing content in another without breaking the structure. An obvious disadvantage, the cost of creativity approach. Therefore it is necessary to choose for sure from the first time.
Wix allows you to make impressive websites, business cards, branding, blogs, shops. A cozy portfolio or a damn attractive corporate website platform will give for a couple hours of work. The system has a lot of interesting widgets. In addition to the standard gentleman's set, there is an insertion of video on the background, different types of menus, a variety of effects and more. The site spectacle on Wix isn't difficult to make. Another thing that an overloaded page can lag and terrible brakes, which is complained about by many users.

FXX

Experienced member
1,172 200
wix is rubbish. In fact all those throw a site together platforms are. they are okay if you want a basic site but as soon as you want to do things you quickly find out it isn't good enough for it. If you want a good site then you have to do it yourself or get a dev who can.

NVP

Legendary member
37,470 1,962
ive used Wix for a few of mine now as i am a Tech dummy .....the sacrifice is lack of control over your data and IP ....

NVP

Legendary member
37,470 1,962
wix is rubbish. In fact all those throw a site together platforms are. they are okay if you want a basic site but as soon as you want to do things you quickly find out it isn't good enough for it. If you want a good site then you have to do it yourself or get a dev who can.
agreed .....if i ever go back into professional training i will need to build my own

N

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock