Where can I get the quickest access to news

I know what I have posted, If you are not getting the point then it is not my issue. :clap:
"following the news is not important"

Why then does every investment bank, hedge fund, and all professional traders spend a great deal of money on news terminals, squawk services, and analysts if they can make as much trading off charts.

This is one of your posts from 2016

"I am also new to Forex. Still learning about all the concepts and technique related to Forex."

I take it you are still trying to find success. Perhaps being open minded to the fact that news drives fx, not the charts?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

In my opinion, it's better to find some platforms, which allow to find news qucikle, e.g. telegram. Of course, there should be important news from the forex market.

Have a look at
FXStreet - Forex Education -
Sharingtrading.com - Investment Community
Forex Directory - Find FOREX Brokers, FOREX Trading Software, FOREX Signals,
FOREX News & Other FOREX stuff - Forex Directory
Investopedia - Educating the world about finance
Babypips - Learn Forex
Mister Forex Scam
Forex Forum @ Forex Factory
Forex Trading Online - Your Source For Forex Trading - Forex Trading Online
Donna Forex Forum
Learn Forex Trading With Forex Videos
On these websites you can get good and a lof of information.

Also I use FXStreet for Economic Calendar.

Source: Economic Calendar

This was very helpful mate, thanks.
I did a little reading into RSS readers and that sounds very much like what I want.

I basically trade forex and commodities on a spread bet account. While I don't typically trade the news I am trying it out and apart from needing general information on high importance events (which I go to 2 sites and perhaps twitter for currently) I also would like as close to real time updates with the event as it unfolds. Preferably for free but willing to spend a little.

I would therefore be up to date on current high importance events and in a better position to decide whether to exit an ongoing trade or let it ride. Perhaps even taking up a trade on the event... If I had a one stop shop for the few places I look to find an understanding then that would be fantastic.

You are welcome!:smart:

from needing general information on high importance events

For this one I hardly recommend you economics calendar. Nowadays, I use fxstreet but is up to you. All the webs I menctioned are also good. Hope you find this info usefull!!

You will get the fastest releases for free at tradingeconomics.com - register for site events

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dataflash - $10 a month and it has instant releases, squawk, alerts, and you can even initiate a trade (experimental)

Hello,

Where can I get the quickest FREE access to the figures from these daily economic news releases?
Obviously, I cannot be there in person when they release it, so where could I look to in order to get the figures ASAP?

Thanks in advance!
If you are referring to general FX news articles, i rely on FXStreet and investing.com. their sites are always up to date.

use tweetdeck follow the right ppl forexlive, forexflow, livesquawk, financejuice,

use tweetdeck follow the right ppl forexlive, forexflow, livesquawk, financejuice,
Runsquawk and dailyfx are best places to get news almost real time, but first offers only paid subscribtion. But I use their twitter to get fresh news data too.

Where can I get the quickest FREE access to the figures from these daily economic news releases?
Obviously, I cannot be there in person when they release it, so where could I look to in order to get the figures ASAP?
Try following Financial website on Twitter. You get real-time updates there.

MyFxBook, FXStreet are both free platforms to follow economic news and they are released in real time :)