Where can I find free Spread chart with RSi and Bolinger Band?

herm4n

Dear Spread traders,

Is there any free website that offer seasonal spread charts with RSI and Bolinger Band indicator?

Thanks.

Yes there is. --> go to www.futuresource.com. Go to charts. When you want to see a spread chart just type in the spread in the "Contract" box. For example for the wn6/wh6 wheat spread, you would type in "wn6-wh6". Go down and change the period to daily, keep scrolling down and you can add both bollinger bands and rsi. And it's free - if you register you can save the spread charts to "workspaces" where you don't have to type in the spreads each time you want to look at them. Check it out and welcome to the board.

THANKS A LOT...

jxntntrader said:
Yes there is. --> go to www.futuresource.com. Go to charts. When you want to see a spread chart just type in the spread in the "Contract" box. For example for the wn6/wh6 wheat spread, you would type in "wn6-wh6". Go down and change the period to daily, keep scrolling down and you can add both bollinger bands and rsi. And it's free - if you register you can save the spread charts to "workspaces" where you don't have to type in the spreads each time you want to look at them. Check it out and welcome to the board.
:LOL:

Divergence

Divergence
Hybrid Thread
herm4n> Is there any free website that offer seasonal spread charts with RSI and Bollinger Band indicator?
I see by your combination that you have read Ross’s Spreads & Seasonals. Great!

This is the best book on the subject. I would just like too add that the author used those oscillators more by way of example than as a suggested system. There are other, more refined indicators that can be used in the same way with better results. Joe relies on chart patterns, which of course are the raw data that oscillators simplify.

Euro%24%20sto.jpg

If you have some kind of program that will snapshot your screen, it will make it easy to email and save charts.

Where is the ' contract box '? Sorry but I can't find it, I can't see it. I cannot build spread charts with this site. Are there others you may now, I mean for spread charts? Thank you in advance!

goto quotes.esignal.com
there is a box with saying "enter symbol" on rhs
type your spread in the following format

='ED H2'- 2 * 'ED H3' + 'ED H4'

(this spread is a 1 year ED fly starting from march 2012, suit to your spread)
ED is eurodollar contract futures symbol,click go

Where is the ' contract box '? Sorry but I can't find it, I can't see it. I cannot build spread charts with this site. Are there others you may now, I mean for spread charts? Thank you in advance!

Couldn't find it either.

Re: Where can I find free Spread charts with Stochastics and Macd

chart_window.jpg

You will need a broker to place trades anyway. Some brokers offer free charts.