Whatsapp Group for Trading

I trade indices (mostly Nasdaq at the moment). I look at fundamentals and a little bit of price action (just quotes, rarely a line chart with no indicators). If anyone wants to talk about trading and share opinions pm me with WhatsApp number.

Hello forker,

I will like you to sign up my number for personal advert..

here is my whatsapp: +1 (941)992-0722... you that can be possible by email i am interested also.

thanks

free forex signals advice whatsapp group

anyone use whatsapp? i creat an whatsapp group for forex trading and entry advice as well, purely trading based on technical analysis.

Inviting anyone from ff to be a part of it !

whatsapp :+8615156851820

add me : 00971504663599

Hello people, I am interested in starting a Whatsapp group for trading based chat, advice and ideas. It would be great to get a lot of mutually interested members to join this group.

Please be aware, I would prefer that we can make this group a serious long term commitment.

Cheers

add me : 00971504663599

Introduction

Hi my name is Max, I've been trading for 15 years, I wanted to join and reach out to fellow traders explore ideas and help each other, I have set up a free FX signal group on whatsapp which everyone is welcome to join where we all can talk, send me an email [email protected] to join or introduce yourself.

All is welcome to mail me any ideas is greatly appreciated, I'm based in London if anyone would like to meet please let me know !! :D :D