What is your strike rate over 100 trades?

Attachments

• phoenix.PNG
    phoenix.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 672
  • phoenix2.PNG
    phoenix2.PNG
    112.5 KB · Views: 741
  • phoenix3.PNG
    phoenix3.PNG
    110.8 KB · Views: 563
  • phoenix4.PNG
    phoenix4.PNG
    116.1 KB · Views: 555
  • phoenix5.PNG
    phoenix5.PNG
    117.6 KB · Views: 501
  • phoenix7.PNG
    phoenix7.PNG
    113.7 KB · Views: 592
  • phoenix9.PNG
    phoenix9.PNG
    22.1 KB · Views: 529
It is not easy to comment on that. It actually depends on the scenario. For instance I had a great strike rate when I was doing really well and it was few months ago. There was a time every day I used to be winner. I had also a strike rate of 25 per cent once when I had a really bad day so it all depends on the situation.
In good times I used to estimate I'd win 30, lose 10, scratch 55.This is how I work. I invest money at all places and scratch whenever I see trouble.

You haven't mentioned where you get your signals.

Good question, My strike rate for last week was 98.67% see attached, when i started out i was looking for a benchmark and didn't like what I found, being correct 1 in 3 trades and hearing the best traders in the world are making 2-10% per month is not what I expected, personally though it was pretty rubbish, so spent years fine tuning a number of trading strategies for various markets, I post my performance on twitter under ukwealthtrader. They say you can't predict the markets and friends told me it can't be done, that made me more determined and guess what?, I did it!

Daily compounding returns are currently sitting at 43.01% my target is 5.75% per day which I hit usually in the first hour of trading and anything else is a bonus. Even if you don't hit your target fight another day, Discipline is key to becoming a successful trader.

Attachments

• Good week.JPG
    Good week.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 247
  • performance chart.JPG
    performance chart.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 287
Careful U , you are posting such claims in the shadow of one if the greatest traders to grace trade2win ....major magnum

N