What are you watching now?

Watching 'Working Tudor Farm'

for general tips and hints of how to cope if we actually get a real pandemic ....

😷

Boeing 727: Went on to be regarded as a sterling workhorse of a plane.
Yet, had 2 crashes early on in its history, many passenger deaths, pilots blamed, Boeing said pilots didnt read manuals, governments demanded grounding, etc.
Where have I heard that before?

A very articulate man, a diplomat, offers his views of the chinese political vision.
Enjoyed the level of depth of his knowledge on the subject.

Been watching a whole load of religious scholarly stuff.
(not in a cynical way, but genuinely about the evolution of the bible, and the gospels, and the books that were not included in the bible, eg, book of Enoch. Also, how some translations were politically driven, eg, minimising the role of women in the original texts when translated on.)
TREY the explainer has a good vid on changes made to the translations from original texts.
Anyway, this I thought was a good short one...

Covering the impact of Covid, of course, but an interesting overview of current economics.

Got this in my list of "you might be interested in" on YT.
Inspiring way to start the morning!

Helps to see how degenerated the form of thinking is in the world of social media is:

All or Nothing ...amazon Prime ...

SPURS .....(cmon you spurs)

I've found the list of the best movies and I can't stop watching them. I'm going to bed every day in the morning and I understand that it's not normal and not beneficial for my organism. But I don't know what should I do)) It is a really strange and uncontrollable situation)) I'm the cinephile from an early age. When I was 4 I was watching cartoons too much and my Mom was angry with me because the TV was affecting negatively my sight. Now I'm 24 and nothing has changed. I'm still watching movies and I don't think that I'll stop anytime)

use a VPN please .....otherwise one day they will find you ...