What are you watching now?

A really good explanation of what a black hole may look like, and why it will looks like that.
Good visual explanation.

Another Richard Herring podcast from RHLSTP (RHLSTP!)..
Jess Thom has Tourettes, and the first few minutes seem uncomfortable, but then you zone it out, and she is a fascinating guest.
She has better emergency questions than Richard.
Jess (that Alan Davies has let himself go) Thom:

Freeman Dyson! Its a collection of very short clips (157 in total).
Absolutely engrossing chat by a brilliant mind, his life, work, and experiences amongst some of the greatest scientific minds of the latter part of the 20th century. (Feynman, Fermi, etc)

I have been on a serious binge of TV show for the last 2-3 weeks.

- Billions
- Gotham
- The Blacklist

Been told today that Chernobyl is very good, but funnily enough I read 2 weeks ago (when fuming at how crap the final season of GoT was), that Chernobyl was hard to follow due to the way it was written/produced/shot....?

I'm not over the hurt of being rogered with that last season of GoT yet, so I will put Chernobyl on the back burner for now.

The Thick of It is now available on Iplayer!
When I saw Peter Capaldi as Doctor Who, I couldn't get out of my head how different Dr Who would be if he played it as Malcolm Tucker! :)
Absolutely cracking writing and performances in this political satire.

Sunday morning. YT suggests this fantastic program. Still as brilliant today as it was all those years ago.
The Prisoner ....

Lindybeige! Love his style of education. He comes across as genuinely passionate about his subject of historical warfare.
He seems to have a bullet-point list of things to discuss, and he is natural, makes mistakes, digresses, etc.
All his podcasts seem to be in one-take.
Highlights of this podcast of the Battle of the Atlantic include his derision at the Cumberbatch film "The Imitation Game" which he describes as "five men arguing in a shed".
Loved his last 3 minutes describing Hitler as a strategic genius! :)

Right now I am watching The Walking Dead, I missed many chapters but I am already updating with the story before the next season comes out.

I watched 'American Made' recently starring Tom Cruise, I'd gone off Mr Cruise for a while, but this film has revived my belief in him.

A great bit of modern history, if true, I found it believable, it's a story worth watching and yes, he wears his famous aviators, a big thumbs up from me [emoji3] [emoji106]