What are you watching now?

has anyone watched billions 3 ?.....i’m planning to watch it on holidays next week

N

has anyone watched billions 3 ?.....i’m planning to watch it on holidays next week

N
I dipped out of billions mid-season 2... it was just getting too much... like really too much.

I've recently been watching Narcos Mexico which is literally one of the best shows out right now, absolutely brilliant as long as you don't mind subtitles (i don't). On the same token if you don't mind subtitles you need to watch Gomorra an Italian crime drama which is absolutely superb... really gritty great characters great writing.

I dipped out of billions mid-season 2... it was just getting too much... like really too much.

I've recently been watching Narcos Mexico which is literally one of the best shows out right now, absolutely brilliant as long as you don't mind subtitles (i don't). On the same token if you don't mind subtitles you need to watch Gomorra an Italian crime drama which is absolutely superb... really gritty great characters great writing.

Billions 3 was a little boring in truth........ok but not really up to things

Narcos was top stuff ..again these things all deteriorate over time .......perhaps peaking series 2 max

walking dead (and poss Sons of anarchy) was the exception....but post series 4 they were getting tired

i watched the big short this week as well .....never watched it before ..........excellent cast and some great acting .........amazing insight into how much pressure those guys were under when they new they were right to short the property market....

balls as big as coconuts ....and a great lesson for all traders as to what it takes to hold your ground on positions

seeing those option prices not move south (because of illegal activity by brokers) and the scammy offers to buy the sellers out of market was priceless

Billions 3 was a little boring in truth........ok but not really up to things

Narcos was top stuff ..again these things all deteriorate over time .......perhaps peaking series 2 max

walking dead (and poss Sons of anarchy) was the exception....but post series 4 they were getting tired

oh i am so done with Walking dead, same things every single season does my head in.. they just need to kill it off now

looking forward to this :love:

Sam’s world is thrown into disarray after she discovers access to lucrative stock market information that could be the answer to all her prayers. With the help of her best friend Jess, Sam starts to turn the tables on the system that has cheated her and begins to navigate the dark and dangerous world of insider trading. She finds herself caught between two contrasting lives: the exclusive, ruthless world of Canary Wharf, and the tough reality of life as a single mum in London suburbia. Smart, complicated and charismatic, Sam had the potential to be brilliant. As she demonstrates her intelligence and her plan falls into place, the money starts to roll in – but can Sam drag herself away from the lure of the roulette wheel?

there are whole load of Richard Herring podcasts on YT: (RHLSTP (RHLSTP!!)).
(he interviews comedians and writers. for example, Katherine Ryan, Steven Marchant, Stephen Fry, Sara Pascoe, etc )

from a Maria Bamford, which I found amazing, I found one of her own shows:

Frank "Catch Me If You Can" Abagnale: Talks at Google
Fascinating talk by the man, his early life, and his work with the FBI.

Reactions: NVP
jonathan pies spoof brexit rants are getting better and better on youtube

also saw the film peppermint last night.....a kind of revenge movie with a sarah connor-esque woman destroying a mexican cartel for killing her hubbie and daughter .......wildly unreal but great dumbfun......

struggling with decent box sets at moment .......suggestions welcome

crime , business for me .........please please nothing bloody historical or romantic....have to suffer those with wife...

did anyone catch the new alan partridge stuff on BBC ?

cant say im convinced ?.....patchy and good in parts but pretty dull ?

oh i am so done with Walking dead, same things every single season does my head in.. they just need to kill it off now

amen to that ...i didnt bother with series 8 ......lost the will to live like most of the population in the box set !

jonathan pies spoof brexit rants are getting better and better on youtube

also saw the film peppermint last night.....a kind of revenge movie with a sarah connor-esque woman destroying a mexican cartel for killing her hubbie and daughter .......wildly unreal but great dumbfun......

struggling with decent box sets at moment .......suggestions welcome

crime , business for me .........please please nothing bloody historical or romantic....have to suffer those with wife...
u have prob seen the best
game of thrones-the wire-breaking bad-sopranos-fargo-thats all ive watched really-walking dead was decent but isnt now..
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5052448/
^^thats good and on netflix
forgot to mention-black mirror is brill

black mirror...ok will take a look

sopranos.....jees my greatest greatest ever box set !!!

also heartily recommend

west wing
billions
start-up
sons of anarchy
killing eve
bodyguard

these spring to mind.....

N