What tools or softwares do you use to trade forex?

Like, personally I like flowshark's order flow indicators, but what about you guys?

Do you like some other tool or trading platform? like tradestation, ninjatrader or any other such thing?:?:

Like, personally I like flowshark's order flow indicators, but what about you guys?

Do you like some other tool or trading platform? like tradestation, ninjatrader or any other such thing?:?:

Why not to use old but well tested MT4 platform. Balanced combination of powerful trading, newbie-friendly interface and great flexibility in adapting to different trading needs. Best what I've ever used. :whistling

i recommend a flushable toilet to many new traders not willing to learn ...saves a lot of time for them

It depends if I am trading for real or just simulate my strategy. For real trade I use Coinbase, but for my strategy check I use The trading game

I think Metatrader 4 would be a good choice. I know they are quite popular amongst traders around the world

Do you know any brokers which offer MT5 trading platform. I want to upgrade to newer version of Metatrader because they offer built-in economic calendar

Why not use FREE forex factory for upcoming news events ?

I keep my charts as simple as possible, I never make use of tools, naked charts and price action are my thing.

Eikon (real-time news)
Ransquawk (real-time news)
Forexlive (analyst commentary)
Tradingeconomics (historical data)
Action forex (analysts)
All the major central bank websites

Those are the essentials

MT4 platform for the win here. Tried many other platforms but im lucky my broker 4xpremium provides me with MT4. Is very easy to learn and use.

I prefer MT4 for a trading forex market and ninja trader for a futures markets trading

Last edited: