What software is best? Newbie!!!

larman8

Hi,

I'm just getting into trading and get really excited about the whole thing, I’m half way through Chris Lori's course and have Steve Nisons Candlesticks to do.

I’m getting a new PC this weekend as my Mac won’t support half the platforms out there.

Basically I’m after some advice on what software should I be using when it comes to charting and an actual broker platform, I’m mostly interested in the FX market but once I get my head around that will be moving on to anything profitable.

As I said this is all relatively new to me I started last weekend so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nat

Hey laeman

Well since you have a mac, and you say that your mac does not support most of the platforms. Maybe you should look into platform for mobile phones, this can also be for beginners like you. I'll give you a platform that is very similar to desktop platforms, therefore this platform for mobile phones has (live charts, 17 different languages, live trading, all orders stop, limit, buy, sell) I use it for 2 years already. It also supports almost all the old, and the latest mobile devices Ill give you their website you can check it out. Home | Mobile Trading System
On the website if you go to DEMO, you can demonstrate the platform on a mobile emulator to see the function, tools etc.

if you have any questions email me, Ill gladly help you out.

best of luck

Hey laeman

Well since you have a mac, and you say that your mac does not support most of the platforms. Maybe you should look into platform for mobile phones, this can also be for beginners like you. I'll give you a platform that is very similar to desktop platforms, therefore this platform for mobile phones has (live charts, 17 different languages, live trading, all orders stop, limit, buy, sell) I use it for 2 years already. It also supports almost all the old, and the latest mobile devices Ill give you their website you can check it out. Home | Mobile Trading System
On the website if you go to DEMO, you can demonstrate the platform on a mobile emulator to see the function, tools etc.

if you have any questions email me, Ill gladly help you out.

best of luck

Thanks for that i've gone and bought a pc now and am trying out GFT