what other hobbies do you have?

marsh9

1 0
I play video games, watch shows, highly enjoy pen and my most favorite and expensive hobby is collect antique samurai swords and last one is paper RPGs (dungeons and dragons).

Last edited by a moderator:

Forexintradiadarwin

41 67
I play video games, watch shows, highly enjoy pen and my most favorite and expensive hobby is collect antique samurai swords and last one is paper RPGs (dungeons and dragons).
1610421526646.png 1610421714727.png 1610421809100.png In Japan with Samurai a couple of years ago

craigdaniel

2 0
I love buying fashion accessories and wearables because as an extrovert I need to meet many people and have to attend many parties and meetings. So, to cope up with my social circle I need some good clothes, watches, wallets, pouches, bags, shoes and other sustainable leather products. So, it is also my hobby.

HeavLeighGill

115 31
I have three kids so trading is kind of my main job and in my free time I like to write and draw. Also like doing diy projects but don’t get the chance to work on those much.

WalletInvestor

120 31
I love buying fashion accessories and wearables because as an extrovert I need to meet many people and have to attend many parties and meetings. So, to cope up with my social circle I need some good clothes, watches, wallets, pouches, bags, shoes and other sustainable leather products. So, it is also my hobby.
Sounds nice, shopping for clothes and accessories can be a great source of joy.

Chal Roarke

7 0
I love buying fashion accessories and wearables because as an extrovert I need to meet many people and have to attend many parties and meetings. So, to cope up with my social circle I need some good clothes, watches, wallets, pouches, bags, shoes and other sustainable leather products. So, it is also my hobby. The other day some moth army started to destroy my Armani collection of handbags. Luckily the repellers by Everpest fixed the issue really quickly. These things are super effective!
Thanks for sharing :)
If the weather permits I like cycling with friends. Also playing football is another great way of passingtime. If the weather is not fine then a book (usually a detective story) is a great companion of mine :)

Last edited:

reecerispoli

25 4
I assume most people will either trade for a living or as a hobbie that hopefully makes them money, but out of curiosity what other interests do you have?

i am big fan of Remote control cars and planes. Unfortunatley due to the time required etc i haven't really flown r/c planes in a while, but have a few kyoshso remote control cars which get plenty of action!

yourselves?
Watching films and gaming but mostly spending time with family

earlchristensen

40 5
I love travelling to places. Since I just use the internet to trade forex and perform my work duties as a content writer, I keep going to places where I don’t have to struggle with internet issues. It keeps me refreshed and lets me focus better on my work.

Reactions: WalletInvestor

lotsea

16 0
Well, this is a nice thread for a change of taste. I like traveling to new places whenever I get a chance. I love mountains and forests over the sea. Besides, I love music, like watching soccer, going for long drives on weekends, drinking and eating with friends, and singing at times.

WalletInvestor

120 31
I love travelling to places. Since I just use the internet to trade forex and perform my work duties as a content writer, I keep going to places where I don’t have to struggle with internet issues. It keeps me refreshed and lets me focus better on my work.
What kind of places do you like to work in? I also work remotely and I like working in places outside my home from time to time - though I don't often have the chance nowadays because of the pandemic. One of my favourite places is a library, it feels cozy and helps with productivity.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock