What not to do

well I guess that proves skimble's point

Don't listen to others - just trade what you see.

very wise.

not disagreeing with u grey1 as that is a fair strategy, but I do that & completely the opposite, though on futures markets not stocks.

so I suppose this makes skimble's point the most important one of all........how much faith over your own do u put in others analysis, are u the sort who lets someone wave u out of a blind Junction......or would u rather see for yourself?

Jay

JAY ,

Grey 1 waves his hands at all his fellow traders and does not get annoyed what so ever if his system not followed or used by others LOL why should he ?

Grey1 one loves to see other traders to make $$ and treat their partners to a champagne dinner...

Grey 1 is up by 0.87 C to day trading YHOO, and a pair trade ERTS/ DISH ...

what boggles the mind is trying to convert 87cents a day into a worthwhile profit .

they say a lot of people live on less than a dollar a day !

lol

Do not trade against the trend.

Trade with the trend.

Wait for the signal.

When the signal comes, don't wait.

Do not trade without a stop-loss.

Do not wait for the stop to be hit, dump or cut losers early.

grey1

well done I am pleased for u, as long we all win that is what counts.

though the post wasn't directed at u or your strategy, I just used yours to highlight a point as an example

the post was really to highlight why a lot of people put more faith in the judgement of others than trusting their own ability. I suppose it all comes down to self Image at the end of the day & some people have a better one of themselves than others do.

Jay

Riches The easy way

Don't buy holy grails or other "no hard work involved - just follow my system - for a fee" posts springing up lately on this and other boards and newspapers.

:(