What kind of trading things can be offered here?

I am surprised the Mods have not banned you...

Hello neil. How are you? If someone offers holy grail here, should be banned , just for ask if he can offer it?

I understand that an administrator tell me I can not offer it, But to be banned for ask if I can offer it...

...I confess that I have the real holy grail method but I am not going to sell it or give it away. Why? Because I am a mean spirited tight wad:LOL:
...[/QUOTE]

I know Holy Grail too (is not a system). In my case, I am offering to 3 people.

Why not?

post 2 and also post 5 where admin point you to read the site guidelines.

all of which conveniently ignored by you.

post 2 and also post 5 where admin point you to read the site guidelines.

all of which conveniently ignored by you.

It was not conveniently ignored by me:

The first time I ask if I can offer the holy grail here was in the 3rd message, so the second did not respond to that. Very logic, right?

In the 5th message Tim told me I can not because it goes against the guidelines, although I did not find it, I do not know if he is an administrator, and later he told me I can send him a MP and an email...

And it is not convenient for you to try to say I'm ignoring the rules on purpose after I responded to your insult?... I know you did not like my response.

You insult me. You can not just insult because you 're not believing in something. You can said you're not believing it, but you can not just insult because you want.

Any way, I will not write anything here. I just will find the guidelines, and if I see I can do it, I will ask where Can I speak with an administrator for ask him first. Is not fair be thinking I can not do something that I can, just because you will not have it.

what bit of the "no" from post 2 did you not understand?

or indeed any of the contents from the link provided in post 2?

:confused:

Hi toptrader0,
I'm afraid I'm getting increasingly confused by your responses to both my posts and to other members who have contributed - such as Lightning McQueen, above. So, allow me to introduce some clarity. . .

Reading your posts, I sense that English isn't your first language. Nothing wrong with that, T2W welcomes everyone. So, maybe your understanding of the term 'Holy Grail' is different from the understanding generally accepted by most members. Individual members will have their own take on what it means but, in broad terms, I'd describe it as:

'A trading methodology that does not rely upon individual knowledge or skill. It can be taught to anyone and, once understood, it can be used ad infinitum to treat the market as one’s own personal ATM. It is risk free and unlimited profits are guaranteed.'

1. As per my definition above, there is no Holy Grail, period.
2. If you agree with this definition, then whatever it is that you're trying to sell, it's not the Holy Grail.
3. If you disagree with this definition, then you're not selling what most people think of when they use the term 'Holy Grail'. Ergo, it's not the Holy Grail!

Irrespective of whether or not you think your products and services are or are not the Holy Grail (based on the definition above), you can't sell them here. I hope this is very clear and removes any confusion surrounding your enquiry.
Tim.

he's gone to pm now, desperately trying to con members perhaps?

You do not know me. If I am sending MPs desperately making the offer, say it.

The only 3 private conversations that I have are these:

One was to malaguti, because I was thinking he could be an administrator, and it was for asking him if he is one administrator, and to explain him I am not broker any rule on purpose. He told me that it was not, and you can ask him.

The other person was someone who made ​​me an offer before you made this mess, and we talk about a different deal, not about sell it (then, there is no problem there).

The other is with timsk because he told me I cand send him a MP, and he told me: "In the highly unlikely event That I can not do that and you That convinces me it 's the real deal , after eating my hat I'll Become One of your customers myself and I guarantee you 'll Have absolutely no trouble at all in finding another two ". Of course I can do it, even without he make an offer first because I want to know if is true. But I think now I will need authorization.

Last edited:
Hi toptrader0,
I'm afraid I'm getting increasingly confused by your responses to both my posts and to other members who have contributed - such as Lightning McQueen, above. So, allow me to introduce some clarity. . .

Reading your posts, I sense that English isn't your first language. Nothing wrong with that, T2W welcomes everyone. So, maybe your understanding of the term 'Holy Grail' is different from the understanding generally accepted by most members. Individual members will have their own take on what it means but, in broad terms, I'd describe it as:

'A trading methodology that does not rely upon individual knowledge or skill. It can be taught to anyone and, once understood, it can be used ad infinitum to treat the market as one’s own personal ATM. It is risk free and unlimited profits are guaranteed.'

2. If you agree with this definition, then whatever it is that you're trying to sell, it's not the Holy Grail.
3. If you disagree with this definition, then you're not selling what most people think of when they use the term 'Holy Grail'. Ergo, it's not the Holy Grail!

Irrespective of whether or not you think your products and services are or are not the Holy Grail (based on the definition above), you can't sell them here. I hope this is very clear and removes any confusion surrounding your enquiry.
Tim.

Hello Tim. Now I know you are an administrator here because you have "staff" on your profiles. Then, because you said that, I will not offer this and I will not say anything else in this forum (at least, of course, I have a permission from the forum).

If somebody make me an offer for buy me this, you are losing your time.

Last edited:
Hello Tim. Now I know you are an administrator here because you have "staff" on your profiles.

the penny drops at last, not bright for a light are we :LOL:

yet you managed to identify a grail from books and attending courses... hmm...

446.gif

Hi toptrader0,

Tim.

The first time I answered this message it was to say I will not write any more about sell the holy grail, and I wanted to add these parts:

...Reading your posts, I sense that English isn't your first language. Nothing wrong with that, T2W welcomes everyone...

Thank you for said this, and for give me the welcome.

With all respect, I just want to add this too:

That I never offended to anybody. The only person who offended was the person you named (Lightning McQueen) when he call me "vagrant" in message number 10. Because of that I told him I will not give him "never" what I have, and I did not responded him with other offense, only remembered him this when he said other thing. Of course, I know (or I think) you're not saying that oldest member can offend to the others when they make and offer, and the others can not say them we will not give to them never what we have because they offended us. You never said that and you even gave me the welcome.

People was refuting what I said, and I showed why they was wrong about it. This is not an opinion, is a fact. The thread is all here (including yours and mine). I only refuted people refutation, and I showed why what they was telling is not a prove for refute what I said, but I never offend to anybody.

For the part of the different definitions of the Holy Grail, I will not tell mine for not continue this thread.

Out of that, I give you thank you.

Last edited:
so they removed your "what kind of trading things Can be offered here" thread at elite then toptrader.

also looks like carts are being put before horses, you've not thought this through very well have you. perhaps it would have been wise to have thought about non disclosure agreements of your grail before trying to advertise it.

every scammy vendor and his dog will be plagiarising the crap out of it as soon as you release it, nda or no nda.

so they removed your "what kind of trading things Can be offered here" thread at elite then toptrader.

also looks like carts are being put before horses, you've not thought this through very well have you. perhaps it would have been wise to have thought about non disclosure agreements of your grail before trying to advertise it.

every scammy vendor and his dog will be plagiarising the crap out of it as soon as you release it, nda or no nda.

You are wrong again. And you are only sabotaging. I think you're obsessed with me. I want to report you.

"I" sent to them a message for they remove my question because I used Holy Grail words and I see what can happen with people like you. I did it because of that. It was me who ask them remove the message and, as I told before here, I will not offer anything without administrator permission. As I told before here, I was lookng speak with administrator first, but because I did not find him, "I ask if I can".

I was looking the message for screenshot and put the screenshot in attachment in this message, but I guess because I sent the mesagge using adminitration function, I can not see it. I just asked them how to do it for put the message here.

You just want to make me look bad because you are obsessed with me.I want to report you. I already showed my intention about not continue with this thread for what happened, but he just continued.

PLEASE:
If somebody know how can I see the mesage I sent there, please tell me for put it here, with the date. Or if some administration here know the others administrators, can ask them, and answer here.

Last edited:
I do hope this thread isn't removed, else how are the members to see what a nutter toptrader is.

anyway, why do you need the nda toptrader? as you're not selling your grail you don't need one do you?

I do hope this thread isn't removed, else how are the members to see what a nutter toptrader is.

anyway, why do you need the nda toptrader? as you're not selling your grail you don't need one do you?

The information is usefull to me, and I am not selling holy grail and nothing.

You just continue and continue.

The information is usefull to me, and I am not selling holy grail and nothing.

You just continue and continue.

By the way, when I asked there if I can offer the notes, they did not insult me ( like you do just because you read "holy grail") . Answered me an user in private and sent me two link for talk with administrators, and I did not post anything else about it. And I sent them the message for delete my question.

I have the holy grail and i'm not going to sell it .

Willing to buy with Lao Kip.

Have some left from a hol a few years ago.

We talking thousands of kip.:D