What kind of trading things can be offered here?

toptrader0

What Kind of trading things Can be offered here? An strategy? a market secret? a trading "know how"? all these are ok?

What Kind of trading things Can be offered here? An strategy? a market secret? a trading "know how"? all these are ok?
Hi toptrader0,
It's primarily for members to pass on trading materials that they no longer want, e.g. books they've read. It is not a forum for vendors of trading products and services to sell their wares. For additional clarification, please refer to our Community Constitution and scroll down to the panel entitled 'Vendor Policy'.
Tim.

Hi toptrader0,
It's primarily for members to pass on trading materials that they no longer want, e.g. books they've read. It is not a forum for vendors of trading products and services to sell their wares. For additional clarification, please refer to our Community Constitution and scroll down to the panel entitled 'Vendor Policy'.
Tim.

Let say I discovered the Holy Grail, taking notes from several courses and books in several years. Can I sell these notes?

Last edited:
Let say I discovered the Holy Grail, taking notes from several courses and books in several years. Can I sell these notes?

you can certainly try ...........but i'd recommend to buckle up and be ready for a rough rough ride from the members...... ;)

No. It's in breach of the guidelines linked above.

Besides, you haven't found the holy grail. Moreover, as NVP suggests, even if you tried you wouldn't get anywhere, unless your objective is to experience an especially macabre form of bulletin board suicide before being banned by our Moderators.
Tim.

Besides, you haven't found the holy grail. Moreover, as NVP suggests, even if you tried you wouldn't get anywhere, unless your objective is to experience an especially macabre form of bulletin board suicide before being banned by our Moderators.
Tim.

spoilsport.......:LOL:

Tim.

This is not my job. I am a trader, not a trading teacher (My intention is sell it only to 3 persons).

I know Holy Grail is a controvertial subject: some people think it does not exist, other think it exist, others are thinking they know it (even when they do not know it). That is why I Know I must prove it before somebody want to buy it.

How about if I can prove it before somebody make any payment? would be ok in this case or would be prohibited?

The people who are thinking it does not exist, they do not care to say no before the prove, because they are thinking it does not exist. But why to say no before the prove?...

Of course, I need to know first if is allowed to offer this.

This is not my job. I am a trader, not a trading teacher (My intention is sell it only to 3 persons).

I know Holy Grail is a controvertial subject: some people think it does not exist, other think it exist, others are thinking they know it (even when they do not know it). That is why I Know I must prove it before somebody want to buy it.

How about if I can prove it before somebody make any payment? would be ok in this case or would be prohibited?

The people who are thinking it does not exist, they do not care to say no before the prove, because they are thinking it does not exist. But why to say no before the prove?...

Of course, I need to know first if is allowed to offer this.
Hi toptrader0,
First of all, I must thank you for your courtesy in asking the questions you have, rather than just ploughing ahead without any care or consideration for the forum's Community Constitution.
(y)

However, I'm afraid the good news pretty much ends there. The reason you don't have the holy grail is that if you did, you wouldn't be selling it, you'd be trading it yourself. If, for some reason you couldn't do that, you'd teach someone to trade it on your behalf for a share of the profits. If you're still convinced you have the holy grail but can't do either of the above and the only possible option available to you is to sell it, you're welcome to PM or e-mail me your methodology. I will then explain why it's not the holy grail. In the highly unlikely event that I can't do that and you convince me that it's the real deal, after eating my hat I'll become one of your customers myself and I guarantee you'll have absolutely no trouble at all in finding another two. Fair enough?
Tim.

Hi toptrader0,
First of all, I must thank you for your courtesy in asking the questions you have, rather than just ploughing ahead without any care or consideration for the forum's Community Constitution.
(y)

Hello Tim. Thank you for your amability.

...However, I'm afraid the good news pretty much ends there. The reason you don't have the holy grail is that if you did, you wouldn't be selling it, you'd be trading it yourself...

You're assuming that know what the holy grail is it means be ready to apply it right away. Holy gail is not a system. It is about an ability, and requiere time to develop it.

I know how to develop this ability too (it requiere time to do it). And, as I said before, I can prove it. In fact, a very, very well know top trader will support this. Of course, first I need to know offer this is allowed here). The other is that I will no say a lot more information until I know it is ok to offer this here. There is a lot information I can said, but the prove will be enough.

For do this deal, it is about a 3 step process, and step 2 is the prove, of course before do any payment (I need to know first this is allowed here). I will no say the 3 step because that mean I am doing the offer, and I need to know first that I can do the offer here.

...If, for some reason you couldn't do that, you'd teach someone to trade it on your behalf for a share of the profits...

Negative. I've been trying to do this with something else about trading. It is not so easy. I guess the same problem could happen with holy grail. If I can make this deal you said with someone, in this way, I would. I can do it without thinking twice, if you answer this: How can I be sure that you will fulfill the non-disclosure agreement and you will not forget about me and used it by your own?

...you're welcome to PM or e-mail me your methodology. I will then explain why it's not the holy grail. In the highly unlikely event that I can't do that and you convince me that it's the real deal, after eating my hat I'll become one of your customers myself and I guarantee you'll have absolutely no trouble at all in finding another two. Fair enough?
Tim.

I do not think you can pay a fair price for this, but I'm offering this anyway.

If I say "yes" to send you a MP, that mean I am telling that everybody can send me an offer. Then, first I need to know that I can offer this here (and I will say what are the 3 steps).

I know is holy grail, and as I told you before, I can prove it, and a very, very well know top trader will support it. .

Last edited:
if it's Robertson kick him out!

if it's not him, it must be some other desperate vagrant trying it on to get xmas cash in from the stupid, so kick him out anyway.

I won't support you on this one

Lol

See now - Malaguti will not support you with your disclosure - but good news I hear Charles Ponzi is behind you and Bruno Iksil - the London Whale is confident that your method was very similar to his

It really is easy without giving the method away

Chose max 20 currency pairs

Do 100 trades over next month or two with entries and targets and stops

I dont expect 100% wins even with the Holy Grail - lets say just 95% Wins will do

Also no drawdowns over say 5% over the period - using just 1% stakes - allowing you up to 5 trades open at once etc

After say a month or two - we should see at least a 50% increase from starting capital - and when all hundred trades closed - a minimum gain of 300% - using just 1% stake sixe maximum on each trade

That would prove to me you might - yes might have something fairly good - but still not the holy grail

Please let me know when you start the exercise to prove you have it :)

Good Luck

PS - Has this top well know trader been trading over 1 year ? lol

if it's Robertson kick him out!

if it's not him, it must be some other desperate vagrant trying it on to get xmas cash in from the stupid, so kick him out anyway.

You are wrong in both case. And you insulted me. I made a serious question, and you just said that. You can say nothing. I guess something about your ego.

I know this, and some day I will dominate it. Right now I am offering to people must want this (most people just will not do it because is very difficult). The interesting thing about make this offer is that, after I made it, all I am receiving here is answer of some people saying this is not true, before see the prove (and I said I can prove it). I guess some of you do not care about the prove, just talk and say is not true. You prefer say no before the prove, and later tell your self it was not true for feel better. Why you did not wait the prove?...

If someone say to know the holy grail, must be lying just because you do not know it??? perhaps nobody in the world knows just because you do not know it???

If someone know Holy Grail, and ask if he can offer it, the logical response is to kick him out, just because you do not know it and are thinking that if you do not know that means no one else knows it???

Why you did not wait the prove?... Why not test me???

All I want is just know if I can offer this, but you just prefer to insult me, according to your believe about yourself. I guess because you do not have the money, and you will not get this anyway.

Why not endure your envy, because maybe someone else will have it.

Are you saying you are a Top Trader and you not support me just for say no without know what I have, or that you are one of the forum administrators and you are telling me no to public the 3 steps? I ask you this because I want to know:

If is the first option, the Top Trader I am speaking about is somebody famous (everyone know who he is). If is the second option, I would like to know if I must stop write or wait for other administrators opinion?

Last edited:
...Please let me know when you start the exercise to prove you have it...

Hello Forexmospherian. You must be aware , if they tell me I can offer this.

And of course it is true.

...is confident that your method was very similar to his

It really is easy without giving the method away

Chose max 20 currency pairs

Do 100 trades over next month or...

This is not about a system, it is better that any system because is the holy grail (it is not a system).

...Has this top well know trader been trading over 1 year ?...

The Top Trader i am speking about is somebody that you will know who he is.

Remember this: if is not real, then why I said I can prove it before you do any payment? if is not real, why I am offering, for example, a Top trader will support this, before any payment?

Last edited:
I guess is logical for some people insult before see the prove???...

I will repeat something: if is not real I know Holy Grail, then why I said I can prove it before you do any payment? It is impossible it is not true if I give you proves first. If I do not have proves, then why I offered you these before you do any payment?...

If is not real, why I am offering, for example, a Top trader will support this, before any payment? Just because you are feeling difficult that a famous Top Trader will support this, that does not mean at all that is not true. That only mean you can lose this just because you are preferring not believe in this (before I give you the prove I offered you...).

I can not say the 3 steps and start receive offers because, as I told you before, I need to have permission first for public the 3 steps here. But remember this (this is only for you know it is true): the second step is I will give you the prove for you know this is real before you do any payment (is not this a good deal?... is not this a transparent deal that I offer you the prove before any payment?... is not this the ideal process and the process you prefer if somebody offer you Holy Grail?...). That mean that you will not close the deal until you know first this is true.

I tell you this: the prove I will give you is enough for you know it's true.

PS: I would prefer to not say thing I already said. I would prefer, for example, not said a top trader will support this. I would prefer just give you this in the step 2. Just thing about the logic of the deal: you will not close the deal until you know first this is true.

You are wrong in both case. And you insulted me. I made a serious question, and you just said that. You can say nothing. I guess something about your ego.

I know this, and some day I will dominate it. Right now I am offering to people must want this (most people just will not do it because is very difficult). The interesting thing about make this offer is that, after I made it, all I am receiving here is answer of some people saying this is not true, before see the prove (and I said I can prove it). I guess some of you do not care about the prove, just talk and say is not true. You prefer say no before the prove, and later tell your self it was not true for feel better. Why you did not wait the prove?...

If someone say to know the holy grail, must be lying just because you do not know it??? perhaps nobody in the world knows just because you do not know it???

If someone know Holy Grail, and ask if he can offer it, the logical response is to kick him out, just because you do not know it and are thinking that if you do not know that means no one else knows it???

Why you did not wait the prove?... Why not test me???

All I want is just know if I can offer this, but you just prefer to insult me, according to your believe about yourself. I guess because you do not have the money, and you will not get this anyway.

Why not endure your envy, because maybe someone else will have it.

look chum, if someone else wants your grail secrets they are welcome to have it. though the inevitable posts rolling in complaining they've been conned should add to the festive fun.

you've already been told by admin that you can't post your advert for your grail secrets. yet here you are still here trying desperately to get the advert on :confused:

just trade your grail and make your fortune, no need to share with anyone, easy. though you can't, as most here know, so you have to sell it.

good luck with it (y)

Grail ********

I am surprised the Mods have not banned you. However,your blatant attempt to con people is so obvious they have probably left your scribbles online for the amusement of those that may pass this way.
Having said that, I confess that I have the real holy grail method but I am not going to sell it or give it away. Why? Because I am a mean spirited tight wad:LOL:
Christmas spirit -Bah bumhug !
(whisky is okay though)

...you've already been told by admin that you can't post your advert for your grail secrets...

Where?
If an admin tell me I can not offer this here, I just stop this right away.

I guess you are refering to this?:

He said that for answer to this:
I know is holy grail, and as I told you before, I can prove it, and a very, very well know top trader will support it. .

Then, he is saying that he is a Top trader and he will not support it, without know what I have. That could mean he is another person saying is not true I know holy grail. I do not know if he is an administrator because he answered to the top part, not to the offer part.

Now I am thinking is possible malaguti is an administrator. If he is an administrator, and he said no to offer this, of course, I will stop right away. But how can I now he is an administrator if he answered, not to the offer, but the top part.

I am not trying desperately to get the advert on against the decision of an administrator. I look first to speak with one administrator and I did not know how. Then, what I did was to asked "if I can" publish this here because I did not find administrator email. People start to ask (others to insult) and I answered. And I never published nothing.

And, is not possible you are telling this just because of what I answered you when you insulted me just because you wanted:

...you've already been told by admin that you can't post your advert for your grail secrets. yet here you are still here trying desperately to get the advert on...

Where?

Where?
If an admin tell me I can not offer this here, I just stop this right away.

I guess you are refering to this?:

He said that for answer to this:

Then, he is saying that he is a Top trader and he will not support it, without know what I have. That could mean he is another person saying is not true I know holy grail. I do not know if he is an administrator because he answered to the top part, not to the offer part.

Now I am thinking is possible malaguti is an administrator. If he is an administrator, and he said no to offer this, of course, I will stop right away. But how can I now he is an administrator if he answered, not to the offer, but the top part.

I am not trying desperately to get the advert on against the decision of an administrator. I look first to speak with one administrator and I did not know how. Then, what I did was to asked "if I can" publish this here because I did not find administrator email. People start to ask (others to insult) and I answered. And I never published nothing.

And, is not possible you are telling this just because of what I answered you when you insulted me just because you wanted:

Where?

post 2 and also post 5 where admin point you to read the site guidelines.

all of which conveniently ignored by you.