What kind of music is the best for Trading?

(This is not about any one God or any such thing, its as simple as just sending an SOS out .................... someone will get it and there could be a response = worth a try. totally non-religious concept)

If you find yourself in a trade that is confusing you or threatening your way of thinking, the books all say, "get out" ... but then you get out and boom it starts going your way and you get mind fcked. So, just before you make this tough decision to stay or exit, turn on this Van track and at 1:46 look upward and just throw the thought out there, "I'm putting the weight on you, its much too much for me, can you help - send inspiration NOW, pls?"

Then hide and watch!

im a classical music listener (Classic FM or Scala)....and lots of moody chillout stuff ....Film soundtracks .....(Zimmer)......and lots of enya and related stuff ......

relaxes me................ I hardly need ZZ top if i am scalping !!!

N

Certainly not 50-cent. Not even Nickelback.
Try Sixpence None The Richer.
(see what I did there?)

I think the music should be calming and soothing. Nothing too heavy / fast in terms of tempo.
Recently got recommended classical music. I like the calming visuals.
eidt: moody and chillout! You beat me by about 2 minutes, NVP!

Done in a cathedral in Stockholm - high-end audiophile sound - if played on a system that can reproduce the low frequencies accurately its a mind blowing sound as the ceiling height of the original recording venue dispensed withthe liability of STANDING WAVES .............. thereby preserving the integrity of the upper bass and high treble

The music of Ennio Morricone puts me a really nice place - a trade just cannot go against me with this stuff playing. This guy did a lot of the musical scores for movie director, Sergio Leone - remember the Clint Eastwood movies?

Every now and then its a good idea to rekindle your escape from Death (previous way of life) into TRADING = married to Single again = her lips are warm while yours are cold

For a C-wave down or a Wave 3 down as in 2008 or the disaster at Metro Bank, my preference is music delivered in the exquisite Swahili, a language that blows away French for sweetness. HE said, "go to Africa, son, you will gain wisdom beyond your wildest dreams"

HE said, "go to Africa, my son, you will gain wisdom beyond your wildest dreams"

The gang of black guys with orange shirts is none other than the magnificente Ladysmith Black Mombazo.
Fibo was terrified he would miss them when they came to California incognito but he cott 'em.

God help Fibo, look at those beautiful women dancers at 2:46

HE said, "go to Africa, my son, you will gain wisdom beyond your wildest dreams"

Ladysmith Black Mombazo in top form with Paul

Gotta have deep bass capability for this one ..................... 8-gauge power a must for home system, bad power = everything thereafter goes crap - have not heard better combo than Mark Levinson 50s on SL 700s, Audio Research, gold cables custom and dual subs custom built, cathedral ceiling, standing waves reduced to nil ................... only one piece of furniture in the the entire living room, a rectangle ........... nobody else allowed in there :):):)

At 1:31 Satchmo takes off and boy oh boy look at that soundstage, massive, the cleaner the power the larger the stage the separation is awesome and the Mark Levinsons even with power in the 50 watts range can deliver the low end of the SL 700s - of course the subs hammer it down to 10 Hz.

Lord have mercy!

For the 3rd of 3rd Wave with hi leverage in play, blood pumping but eye on the 2-5 minute chart, leverage very high, the music keeps you from getting bored and taking profit too early. this is the best part of the trade, the best part, profits pile up at a staggering pace due to the super hi leverage - hi risk they say, yeah it is, death can come swiftly if misread