What is forex trading?

It involves selling one currency in order to buy another. It is quoted in pairs- the price of a forex pair is how much one unit of the base currency is worth in the quote currency.

No, we are not selling or buying currency. We are betting on the movement of exchange rates between currencies. These changes are caused by the buying and selling of currencies by the big banks.

yes agree with you , its not a place to become rich overnight but of course there is a chance to bring good amount of profit nif you can make sure all the inevitable part of trading , need a long term practice with more patience.

The joke is that if you become profitable and a large trader no one broker be willing to go on working with you. Because if general market makers will see money outflow they prefer to cut this outflow rather then continue losing money and the broker will lose part of his liquidity.

The joke is that if you become profitable and a large trader no one broker be willing to go on working with you. Because if general market makers will see money outflow they prefer to cut this outflow rather then continue losing money and the broker will lose part of his liquidity.
its a good calculation ,
got some fine lines with good information , thanks for your nice post.

Forex, or foreign exchange, can be explained as a network of buyers and sellers, who transfer currency between each other at an agreed price. It is the means by which individuals, companies and central banks convert one currency into another – if you have ever travelled abroad, then it is likely you have made a forex transaction.

You give the impression that us private retail traders are buying and selling currency through their forex brokers.

For me, forex trading has now become part of life. The lesson is not simple, but very interesting. In my opinion, it really allows you to realize yourself.
lots of traders take Forex as part time , its very common , but honestly speaking i have never seen a trader who got successful from this trading place as part time trader.