What are the best fiat pairs to trade right now?

AdamCantor

What are the best fiat pairs to trade right now? I am still unsure what to do with GBP and EUR pairs. what is everyone else doing ?

What are the best fiat pairs to trade right now? I am still unsure what to do with GBP and EUR pairs. what is everyone else doing ?
Depends on your approach. If you trade manually based on market sentiments it may be essential to know ins and outs of the country which currency you trade. For example knowing UK political system well making correct interpretation of current Brexit battle can give you an edge as the story spins out and so you can show consistently good performance trading Pound.

what to do with gbp and eur pairs......this shows u dont have any trading plan or u didnt checked urself how ur system is performing on this pair. pls make a plan first and then chk any pairs, u need to make efforts to find out things which works for you. do not rely on people

Depends on investment horizon, profit targets, risk tolerance. Different trade setups can earn money even with opposite bets. You have to refine your targets and ask more concrete questions.

According to everything that is happening in relation to the coronavirus, according to me the Japanese Yen, the Swiss Franc and the Euro are the best currencies to operate now.

All the major currency pairs that can be found in the modern world are equipped with tight spreads. However, this fact is not applicable to the USD/GBP currency pair, because of its volatility. It is perhaps better to avoid the currency pairs that have high spreads.

According to everything that is happening in relation to the coronavirus, according to me the Japanese Yen, the Swiss Franc and the Euro are the best currencies to operate now.
its a completely message with real information, thanks.

I trade gold because volatility rises and gold benefits from it. Basically it becomes much easier to predict gold moves.

I trade gold because volatility rises and gold benefits from it. Basically it becomes much easier to predict gold moves.
gold is most favorite pair in Forex , but honestly speaking i fall a great trouble most of the time by using pair , its much volatile to predict real faction.

The best pair right now is GBPUSD because Brexit talks stall and Pound is artificially inflated. I think it's time to big GBP shorts, I don't really understand what is the source for power for Pound currently

if you have good knowledge , you are able to bring good result by using at any pair , but we generally like to use majors above all the newcomers.

gold is most favorite pair in Forex , but honestly speaking i fall a great trouble most of the time by using pair , its much volatile to predict real faction.

Solution for this is to use low leverage, for example for Gold trading my leverage never exceeds 1:20. Trades are also long-term sometimes I hold them for weeks or months.

um agree , using low leverage means , avoiding unfortunate risk and losses , high leverage ratio always contains high risk in spite of having good trading plan including money management.

After the collapse of January 2015 I avoid everything related to CHF.
The "bigger" is the market the less likely is a manipulation or a flash crash.
so I stick to EUR GBP USD AUD and JPY .

XAUUSD due to high volatility, US500, EURUSD because it's best with its liquidity for scalping, GBPUSD due to idiosyncratic risks like Brexit which allow fundamental analysis.

if you have good knowledge , you are able to bring good result by using at any pair , but we generally like to use majors above all the newcomers.
Couldn't agree more, good results depend on the knowledge we have and not pair