What are the key points in a successful strategy?

Fast_Forex

6 1
To achieve the goal, you need to design a strategy. Because strategy is the way to reach the goal. Numerous strategies have been designed so far. The difference in strategies stems from the psychological and environmental conditions of the trader.

1. How are your spirits? Conservative, moderate or bold ?

2. Which time frame is right for you?

3. How much equity should we allocate to the transaction?

4. When to buy and when to sell?

5. What are the profit and loss limits?

Answering these questions will put you on the right track. Therefore, all aspects must be considered.

Reactions: AC007

AC007

173 10
My understanding is a strategy has two parts. Entry and exit. exit can mean getting out of a bad trade or at profit. no such thing as daytrade or position trade. If a trade makes you the money you go on and on.

Reactions: Fast_Forex

PipjappBevy

13 2
Trading without a strategy is like going on a war without a weapon. Different traders have different strategies, but a successful trader will always have a risk management strategy to save capital in order to continue trading.

Reactions: Fast_Forex

sebking1986

288 87
Number 2 is so important in my opinion and a point frequently overlooked by many newer traders. No good wanting to scalp if you can't be at the charts much. Getting this point wrong leads to burnout and thus affects point 1.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock