What’s your best prediction?

Rambo35

Since analysts on just about every business news outlet enjoy being a guest in order to say what they think is their best prediction or maybe because the enjoy listening to themselves talk, but in either case you will hear plenty of predictions on just about anything. I think most of what you hear is nothing but rubbish, but it is entertaining at least and I view all those channels as entertainment channels.

Sticking with the theme of the start for a new quarter I thought it would be equally entertaining if we give out our best pick for the next three or six months so here goes mine:

My best currency trade is going long AUDUSD (I know it sounds a bit crazy and contrarian).

Feel free to post yours :)

They are not entertainment - they are a business, and a very serious one at that.

Very little entertainment is entertainment. Much of it is in fact propaganda - once you appreciate this, you will see the world very differently, and a good deal more clearly.

They are not entertainment - they are a business, and a very serious one at that.

Very little entertainment is entertainment. Much of it is in fact propaganda - once you appreciate this, you will see the world very differently, and a good deal more clearly.

I have to disagree, while trading is a serious business the clowns on TV are entertainment at least in my opinion. I agree on the propaganda part.