What’s the most challenging part of trading for you?

The most challenging part of forex to be is choosing the right broker. I really like to emphasise this because a good broker is good profits. Brokers are numerous in the market with their customised trading policies. Therefore painstakingly distinguishing the suitable ones gives you a well distinguished profits. I checked seriously on their spreads, withdrawal and payment procedures, platforms, trading operations supported ( as regards to scalping, hedging), leverages etc. I am really surprised making good money in the forex despite not checking on the regulatory status of my broker. Well since am progressing with him, I don't see his not-under-a-regulatory-body status as dangerous.

In the beginning - agree. I'm still not sure if I am with the "right" one. But it's the best of those which I have.

Nevertheless, what do you find hard in everyday life of trading? Maybe you are a scalper and love/hate news? Or you are still on searching for the perfect combination of indicators? That's what interests me..

I really have freed up some free time, since I joined FX (~6 months ago) and trying to find social/"water cooler conversations" aspect of my new life in the forums :) That's, by the way, probably my biggest challenge right now - lack of human interaction.

Forums / Methods / Psychology, Risk & Money Management /

Sorry but where you find Forex here. Also, Your question was in general. If you want get reply only from Forex traders, you should mention it.

This forum not only Forex cenctered but also CFDs, Spread betting.

Ok, no worries.

So the most challenging part is actually finding time to trade? :D That's something new :D

For me , the most challenging part of Forex trading is my Money Management & Risk Management.As the Forex Trading is all about taking a risk while trading ,One can not trade without any proper Money management and Risk Management.I would also say that making profit and keep maintain that profit is the most challenging part in the Forex Market...You may gain profit,but it is the matter of looking that how long you can keep that profitable trade going on?

Last edited: