want to meet other traders trading in south west london

arrifc

I am a full time day trader and also run an internet cafe based in hammersmith. I would like to meet other traders who live in or close to hammersmith/chiswich area to swap trading ideas and share technical analysis techniques. We can trade live during the trading hours.

The address of the internet cafe is

Cafesurf
379 King Street
Hammersmith
London
W6 9NJ
Nearest tube : Stamford brook (district line - 2 stops from Hammersmith)

Hope to see you soon

Cassam
Email : [email protected]

Scam Alert.

Im sure Cassam is an honest bloke.

But a scammer could install key loggers on an internet cafe PC knowing that someone with a trading account is definitely going to use them to enter login and password details..

Absolutely right !
A very dangerous thing to do !

Even worse than going to an orgy and having unprotected sex with people you don't know........

Less fun too :)

Nice one donald duke,

The thought didn't even cross my mind, however, when I'm out and about, even with my laptop I will use a non traded account, this saves for accidental mouse pressing or general nosyness.

Although, there may be many that use there own and get screwed on a public network.

2 posts of the same and 2 different threads.

It's starting to sound like either drumming up business by advertising or a possible scam as mentioned by the very quick and switched on DonaldDuke.

This guy has no profile and no introduction. mmmm, why not??

Hi donaldduke,

I realise your concerns about scamming. I have these concerns too. But I can assure you that this is no scammer. Please feel free to come and inspect the place. You can bring your own equipment for trading. I just want to make it a place to people can share ideas and trading techniques.

Please email me if you have any questions. My email is [email protected] or come along for a chat.

Thank you

Scam Alert.

Im sure Cassam is an honest bloke.

But a scammer could install key loggers on an internet cafe PC knowing that someone with a trading account is definitely going to use them to enter login and password details..

Hi I have read all the messages about scamming and secuity issues. I am very concerned about this. This will put people off going to internet cafe's for trading. However, I run this internet cafe and my idea was to set it up so I can day trade and invite others to do the same.

Please come along for a visit to check the place out if you are still concerned.

Hope to see you soon
cassam
[email protected]

2 posts of the same and 2 different threads.

It's starting to sound like either drumming up business by advertising or a possible scam as mentioned by the very quick and switched on DonaldDuke.

This guy has no profile and no introduction. mmmm, why not??

anything for free?

Sorry nothing is free, even tea or coffee!

cassam

Hi I have read all the messages about scamming and secuity issues. I am very concerned about this. This will put people off going to internet cafe's for trading. However, I run this internet cafe and my idea was to set it up so I can day trade and invite others to do the same.

Please come along for a visit to check the place out if you are still concerned.

Hope to see you soon
cassam
[email protected]

Most people who trade will do so from their offices or homes and not go to an internet cafe. They don't need to.
Most serious traders (not all of course as some like the social side) want to get on with the job and not sit chatting to other traders in a cafe or give others advice, so I think your concept, whilst sounding good to you, might be flawed; especially with the security issues.

This is clearly an ad for a cafe, but hey mods, give cassam a break, don't ban him or delete his address. Some people might want to pop in for a chat.

Maybe the mods could merge arrifc's two identical threads into one?

reply to your message

Thank you for your comments. I used to trade at home for 11 hours a day before I owned the internet cafe and found it a very very loney job. I am hoping other people who are suffering from the same problems will come and trade alongside me so we can offer each other help and advice!

Also, as a ex-computer programmer I am well aware of security issues!

Most people who trade will do so from their offices or homes and not go to an internet cafe. They don't need to.
Most serious traders (not all of course as some like the social side) want to get on with the job and not sit chatting to other traders in a cafe or give others advice, so I think your concept, whilst sounding good to you, might be flawed; especially with the security issues.

Good grief. I'm confused now. Just read both threads in sequence plus clicked "2" during the merge.

Anyway, to kill a hamster quickly, hit it with a mallet.

Not being funny here but if I were to invite people to my workplace (as I do often) I would gladly give them a tea, coffee and biscuits (if any) for free, sometimes pizza and chicken bites and whatever.

This is (as Mr charts says),clearly an advert for his internet cafe. So I talk shop with you and have to buy my own drinks while you profit from me. What a tight git. Just my opinion of course.

Not being funny here but if I were to invite people to my workplace (as I do often) I would gladly give them a tea, coffee and biscuits (if any) for free, sometimes pizza and chicken bites and whatever.

This is (as Mr charts says),clearly an advert for his internet cafe. So I talk shop with you and have to buy my own drinks while you profit from me. What a tight f*cking git. Just my opinion of course.

Sounds like there will be a lot of these there

Charlton

Attachments

• mug.png
    mug.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 216

Ok, if you feel that way then don't come.

This is (as Mr charts says),clearly an advert for his internet cafe. So I talk shop with you and have to buy my own drinks while you profit from me. What a tight f*cking git. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited by a moderator: