Want to form a community of prop and hedge fund traders

trader1972

Having just been laid off from a hedge fund, and intending to generate an income from trading, I'd like to see if there are any like minded guys in the same situation who'd like to set up a hotmail messenger chat to swap intelligence/views during the day. I have access to a great deal of intelligence from the investment banks, good range of market contacts and not least of all a great track record over 6 years in Macro trading. If you also have good access to info and have something to contribute then get in touch. Please, not meaning to be snobby but no novices and newbies...

m i considered my own hedge fund manager? :LOL:

hah all the best to your new endeavour

Sorry mate most of us here are traders. If we have as much access to the info, I personally wont be here. Good luck

Having just been laid off from a hedge fund, and intending to generate an income from trading, I'd like to see if there are any like minded guys in the same situation who'd like to set up a hotmail messenger chat to swap intelligence/views during the day. I have access to a great deal of intelligence from the investment banks, good range of market contacts and not least of all a great track record over 6 years in Macro trading. If you also have good access to info and have something to contribute then get in touch. Please, not meaning to be snobby but no novices and newbies...

I would not mind having a chat i have developed my own forex hedge model thats 80% accurate and return on average 45% daily and looking for trading partnerships.

regards

I would not mind having a chat i have developed my own forex hedge model thats 80% accurate and return on average 45% daily and looking for trading partnerships.

regards

give free signal calls first before you want others to believe in you..

At 45% a day I would be willing to invest £1

By my calculations that means by the end of the year I'll have roughly

£1,870,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00

I think it's worth a £1 investment for that kind of chance.

At 45% a day I would be willing to invest £1

By my calculations that means by the end of the year I'll have roughly

£1,870,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00

I think it's worth a £1 investment for that kind of chance.

wowsers! you could solve the world banking crisis, feed the poor, cure the sick and still have change from your pound!

45% per day is not that much really.... Consistently I dunno but...

Take a grand
35p stoploss
£3 per point

35x3 = £105 loss
150x3 = £450 ftw or, 45%

in something like gbpjpy its doable...

seems like a witch hunt ! Have you got nothing better to do than to insult others.