Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

ws..net practice for next season ???
starting early ...why ??

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

ws..net practice for next season ???
starting early ...why ??

Cricket is all about hand eye co-ordination my friend

I am an opening batsman, so I must remain sharp all year round. It is also a way to keep fit.

I also play squash a lot as it help my reflexes and power...........also a very good way to keep fit !!

I play a lot of sports in order to keep my self fit because day trading = obesity ....hehe!!

SItting in front of screen all day not good for health , also sport keeps your mental state strong and healthy !!

wow cricket football circuit training squash chess jesus dalai lama and mr miyagi you sure your not making this up and really on the dole and sit up all night watching you tube?

also wall street was a watchable film but it was just a film

Trading is all about money
I have no idea how many points Ive made this week or any other I could count them but why ? what Im interested in is percentage increase or decrease of account, trading allows me the freedom and lifestyle that I could not get if I was tied to a 9 to 5 office and whilst there are drawbacks I wouldnt change a thing.
If it wasnt for the money we would be elsewhere, I see a reviewer wasnt taken on this week because of cost of international texts I'd have paid that myself

Its all about the money

From a moderating standpoint I have reviewed this thread. It started off well enough with considered analysis and advice without much mention of your trading results, this continued for some time but it has gradually disintegrated into concentrating on your spectacular results and the benefits to your "students". I have probably let it run on for far too long as it has become clearer and clearer a hook for your services. I'm putting that right now by closing it.

jon

Status
Not open for further replies.