W1 £200

Trading Spaces

40+ desks available in Tenterton street off Hanover square w1 for £200 a month inc vat and internet. Contact admin-csn (at) sufauk.org

40+ desks available in Tenterton street off Hanover square w1 for £200 a month inc vat and internet. Contact admin-csn (at) sufauk.org

hi there,

first time poster, looking for a trading space. I sent u an email with a few quick queries, not sure if u received/read?

thx

The email address is the company offering the space.

Thx, I follow now. I was asking trading related questions so they weren't able to answer. Are u trading there personally? Im looking for the right fit and obviously would like to know more about the kind of traders that are already there. Their style, experience level, products traded etc.

yes I know, they mentioned that they have a few traders there. I just thought u were one of them so could give some insights. Thx anyhow, I might have a look.

I am down the road in bond street. This is my backup plan. It is a very large empty office, opportunity to get out of the house.

I'll be having a look today. If you know of any other locations around here with available desks lemme know I'll check them too. Thanks.

I went to see this place earlier this week. Seems to fit my criteria and for good value. Will be setting myself up there in Dec/Jan. If anybody else is interested give me a shout.