Videos of MetaTrader Manager, Administrator, virtual dealer and other plugins/setting

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
may as well, the op buggered off, no vids, er yes
Perhaps on this occasion the overwhelming evidence was too much. If I were them
I'd wait for a good day for bad news and bin it. The results of the members choice award should provide a sufficient occasion what with the usual claims of 'fix'. Wouldn't it be a laugh if Metatrader won something?

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,051
It appears we have someone from ForexPeaceArmy peeking in.

Peter

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,051
Perhaps on this occasion the overwhelming evidence was too much. If I were them
I'd wait for a good day for bad news and bin it. The results of the members choice award should provide a sufficient occasion what with the usual claims of 'fix'. Wouldn't it be a laugh if Metatrader won something?
The MO has usually been to wait until the thread moves to page 2 or 3 then bin it. Out of sight, out of mind.

Peter

Lightning McQueen

4,916 780
it's bound to die at some point, there's not much discussion to be had when the thread's videoless, which reminds me actually.

can members please stop messaging me, no i will not share the vids as that is against site rules. as such don't be offended if i ignore messages asking, thanks.

you really should have realised they wouldn't have lasted and got a copy while they were live (y)

EcnJesus

11 1
Sorry for the delay.

So what happened? Well my threads got closed down in:
  1. Forex-TSD
  2. ForexFactory
  3. Babybips - has restored it recently
and my youtube videos got removed due to "rights infridgment", requested by MetaQuotes.

So in case you were looking for my videos, they are available here:
Vimeo.com
Dailymotion.com
Facebook.com
Veoh.com

and Megavideo links
MEGAVIDEO - 1
MEGAVIDEO - 2
MEGAVIDEO -3
MEGAVIDEO - 4

Any help sharing theese videos with our friends in other forums, deprived of the privilege at the moment, would be of great help. So chop chop, do you share of the deal.

To all you haters, talkers/non-doers, ranters etc. - either you are employed to do that, or just plain crazy.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock