Videos of MetaTrader Manager, Administrator, virtual dealer and other plugins/setting

chrisbliss

169 2
videos are deleted:( shame on Metaquotes
is there any way you could upload them again or how could I get them?
please PM me

chrisbliss

169 2
metaquotes deserves a good lawsuit because it refrains us from finding out the truth about illegal practices.
you got that right!
Im supriced NFA didn't do that already?
in my mind Metaquotes is the biggest criminal of them all,
supplying all the other criminals and riff raff brokers to cheat the traders out of their hard earned money.
without Metaquotes there wouldn't be any plugin to begin with, they are the cause so many got scammed.
so what are NFA doing, yep they fined 1 or 2 bucketshops using it,
in the mean while Metaquotes keeps supplying it to new brokers
and they are probably further developing it too,
so they can rip us of even more :(
but maybe NFA doesn't have any jurystiction over them,
they are just a software developer, so who can do anything?
one good start is if all traders refuse to use their crap software.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
you got that right!
Im supriced NFA didn't do that already?
in my mind Metaquotes is the biggest criminal of them all,
supplying all the other criminals and riff raff brokers to cheat the traders out of their hard earned money.
without Metaquotes there wouldn't be any plugin to begin with, they are the cause so many got scammed.
so what are NFA doing, yep they fined 1 or 2 bucketshops using it,
in the mean while Metaquotes keeps supplying it to new brokers
and they are probably further developing it too,
so they can rip us of even more :(
but maybe NFA doesn't have any jurystiction over them,
they are just a software developer, so who can do anything?
one good start is if all traders refuse to use their crap software.
They are not NFA registered plus I'm not exactly sure they make these plugins. I thought Boston Technologies were making them.

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,215 2,048
They are not NFA registered plus I'm not exactly sure they make these plugins. I thought Boston Technologies were making them.
Metaquotes Software Corp makes MT3/4/5. The Metatrader Manager is part of MT4/5 that is licensed to brokerages only to manages all accounts. The company was founded in and based in Russia but registered in Cyprus.

Boston Technologies makes the Virtual Dealer plug-in and is based in Boston, MA, United States.

Peter

chrisbliss

169 2
Thanks for the info, didn't know Boston Technologies made it,
learning something every day,
but Meataquotes are selling it
or you can get it from them,
anyway thats what it says in the manual,
Im sure they are involved somehow.

gdr3k

31 0
There is no reason for a market maker to have this type of access to your trades and positions, the ONLY reason it can be is to scam the trader out of money, nothing else.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,865 1,410
That is a major problem with many BRIC and 3rd world countries. There is a law but it's open to biggest bribe/threat. Any foreigner is largely wasting his time and money. There has been some progress from the old The Lubyanka (Cyrillic: Лубянка) days, but not a lot.
Try Ninjatrader instead ?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
That is a major problem with many BRIC and 3rd world countries. There is a law but it's open to biggest bribe/threat. Any foreigner is largely wasting his time and money. There has been some progress from the old The Lubyanka (Cyrillic: Лубянка) days, but not a lot.
Try Ninjatrader instead ?
Look at all the dodgy offshore bucket shops, is there even one of them doesn't use metatrader? Every time you see someone spamming about a FX broker here its MT4, regulated in Mauritius and Olga is on live chat.

the hare

2,949 1,283
There is no reason for a market maker to have this type of access to your trades and positions, the ONLY reason it can be is to scam the trader out of money, nothing else.
I suppose it could be argued that they may need access to act on instruction taken by phone.

Mistakes do occur, in the case of one of my brokers, someone fat fingered a 200 pip spread for example around NFP ! data feed errors do occur and screw up trades etc, and there needs to be a mechanism to rectify mistakes.

Many years ago (around 2004 IIRC) I was trading with a UK based broker who shall remain nameless. I noticed that profitable trades began disapearing from my trade history, and entry and exit prices where being retrospectively changed. As a matter of course I download trade history each day, and I import this into an accounts system, so I was able to flag up these discrepencies. When challenegd, they obviously denied doing this, but after the complaint was made, they certainly stopped doing it !

I would be interested to know if these settings can be applied on an account by account basis, or if they are applied globally to all clients. Interestingly I was monitoring slippage with the same broker, and with Oanda too. Oanda's slippage was pretty much randomly distributed, sometimes in my favour, sometimes against. The MT4 brokers was not. However, when confronted with evidence, the problem went away.

Reactions: Pat494