Videos of MetaTrader Manager, Administrator, virtual dealer and other plugins/setting

EcnJesus

11 1
Hello,

This exact thread, has been deleted from ForexFactory and my user banned, without any explanation or notice. Forex-Tsd has removed the thread, but at least gave an answer - they were afraid of legal action from MetaQuotes. And I'm sure you will understand why.

Who am I:

I have been working for various brokers in the past in various positions, gaining lots and lots of inside knowledge of the inner kitchen. I've seen people who put millions and ones who put their last 25 dollars in their accounts, only to loose everything in an unfair fight. It has been some time now, i wanted to take all the industry's dirty *******s down. So this is day one.

What I will do:

I will keep on posting FACTS - videos, files, articles and what ever it takes to stop what is going on now - cheating, manipulating, lying and scamming people of their money. I will open similar threads on various forum to attract as many attention as possible. Any help will be of great appreciation.

What I won't do:

I won't give you a list of good/bad brokers - it doesn't exist. I will not argue with you or try to convince you of something.

If all you have to say is "i know this" "I've seen that" it means this thread is not for you. Please move along, to your happy place.

A fraction of people are aware of the what is going on. The ones that are aware, haven't seen real proof up until now.

Videos:

Virtual dealer pt1 - a demonstration of Virtual Dealers "Delay" setting, shows how to automatically create slippage with every market order.
MetaTrader Vitual dealer plugin in action pt1.mp4 - YouTube

This video shows how a broker can easily inject prices into the market to create spikes of various sizes and if needed hunt your stops. This feature is rarely used in the industry at this time. There are much more advanced plugins and tools offered by a number of software companies, whos main purpose is to make a Brokers life easier.
Injecting prices and stop loss hunting with MetaTrader manager Forex - YouTube

This video demonstrates how a brokers Dealing Desk operates. It can accept/reject/hold your orders or create some slippage for you.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qj16uTrKEk&feature=youtu.b e

This video shows, how easy it is to modify orders. You open them at one price, but at any given moment, they might change it. So if you ever been paranoid about someone modifying your orders, you might have been right
Modifying orders with MetaTrader Manager - YouTube

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
Hello,

This exact thread, has been deleted from ForexFactory and my user banned, without any explanation or notice. Forex-Tsd has removed the thread, but at least gave an answer - they were afraid of legal action from MetaQuotes. And I'm sure you will understand why.

Who am I:

I have been working for various brokers in the past in various positions, gaining lots and lots of inside knowledge of the inner kitchen. I've seen people who put millions and ones who put their last 25 dollars in their accounts, only to loose everything in an unfair fight. It has been some time now, i wanted to take all the industry's dirty *******s down. So this is day one.

What I will do:

I will keep on posting FACTS - videos, files, articles and what ever it takes to stop what is going on now - cheating, manipulating, lying and scamming people of their money. I will open similar threads on various forum to attract as many attention as possible. Any help will be of great appreciation.

What I won't do:

I won't give you a list of good/bad brokers - it doesn't exist. I will not argue with you or try to convince you of something.

If all you have to say is "i know this" "I've seen that" it means this thread is not for you. Please move along, to your happy place.

A fraction of people are aware of the what is going on. The ones that are aware, haven't seen real proof up until now.

Videos:

Virtual dealer pt1 - a demonstration of Virtual Dealers "Delay" setting, shows how to automatically create slippage with every market order.
MetaTrader Vitual dealer plugin in action pt1.mp4 - YouTube

This video shows how a broker can easily inject prices into the market to create spikes of various sizes and if needed hunt your stops. This feature is rarely used in the industry at this time. There are much more advanced plugins and tools offered by a number of software companies, whos main purpose is to make a Brokers life easier.
Injecting prices and stop loss hunting with MetaTrader manager Forex - YouTube

This video demonstrates how a brokers Dealing Desk operates. It can accept/reject/hold your orders or create some slippage for you.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qj16uTrKEk&feature=youtu.b e

This video shows, how easy it is to modify orders. You open them at one price, but at any given moment, they might change it. So if you ever been paranoid about someone modifying your orders, you might have been right
Modifying orders with MetaTrader Manager - YouTube
ECN

Do you have another video, I see the one about virtual dealer is called part 1, is there a part 2?

Good work by the way.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
i guess it wouldn't be long before the man himself landed on our shores.

welcome :D

there's already a good discussion going here at nut's thread http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/141158-how-easy-broker-stop-hunt.html your comments will be welcome. as it can be seen you're getting binned at some other forums, let's hope you last here. one top tip, don't ffs use multinicks! else it'll be a 5 minute stay :whistling

good luck
I think the mulitnick thing was just an excuse to ban him, they had already moved the thread to some corner of FF where nobody could find it without knowing about it.

Lightning McQueen

4,868 779
I think the mulitnick thing was just an excuse to ban him, they had already moved the thread to some corner of FF where nobody could find it without knowing about it.
i only mentioned cos i felt that there was indeed clear multinicking in the ff thread. yes i agree that was the leverage used to conveniantly get rid. has the thread gone completly now? or still in the bin?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
i only mentioned cos i felt that there was indeed clear multinicking in the ff thread. yes i agree that was the leverage used to conveniantly get rid. has the thread gone completly now? or still in the bin?
I can still see the thread but its in the recycle bin, I don't know exactly what that means. I expect it to disappear in due course.

Lightning McQueen

4,868 779
I can still see the thread but its in the recycle bin, I don't know exactly what that means. I expect it to disappear in due course.
i believe the threads in their bin last about a month, then they're gone. so ff will have cleansed itself by about mid january. forextsd have wanted nothing to do with it either, seems to be everywhere else though. what about elite? seen it there yet?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
It doesn't seem to be on elitetrader unless it has appeared and been deleted already.

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,213 2,048
The videos have all been removed from youtube.

youtube said:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Metaquotes Software Corp..
Very damaging stuff so we shouldn't be surprised. It's been noted elsewhere on t2w that any mention of the Virtual Dealer plugin on metaquotes forums gets you an instant ban and post removed.

Peter

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
The videos have all been removed from youtube.

Very damaging stuff so we shouldn't be surprised. It's been noted elsewhere on t2w that any mention of the Virtual Dealer plugin on metaquotes forums gets you an instant ban and post removed.

Peter
Yes very damaging indeed, it really blows the lid off the whole shady business. Quite a surprise that it took this long for somebody to turn and expose them.

Lightning McQueen

4,868 779
in a private conversation very recently that same stuff came up. as it's a commercial offering it was thought an inevitable follow on and conclusion to the ecnjesus postings ;)

PrymeTyme

8 0
in a private conversation very recently that same stuff came up. as it's a commercial offering it was thought an inevitable follow on and conclusion to the ecnjesus postings ;)
lol..

iam not in anyway affiliatd with the product.... but yea.. could be a well thought out internet marketing scam plan we developed in our secret cave on skull island
:devilish:

who says sarcasm doesnt work on inet :sneaky: