Veteran Trader looking to Add Value & create Relationships

ProFXTrader

I would like to introduce myself. I have successfully traded stocks, commodities and forex for 30+ years. I am old-school. I trade purely off "naked" charts (NO indicators). I use just price and time for my analysis.

I trade 18 currency pairs, and other spot markets: gold, silver, oil, indices. I trade primarily off the daily time-frame and seek larger moves (60-500+ pips) per trade. I like to keep my win:loss to at least 2:1 to 5:1.

I use a combination of price patterns coupled with a few indicators that I have coined "insurance day" bars - because they put the risk:reward in my favor. I don't use any form of martingale in my approach to trading.

I am not looking for followers. I am starting this thread with the objective of helping others achieve trading success and realize their financial dreams by following my trades.

I look forward to your comments and to having a long relationship with you.

I would like to introduce myself. I have successfully traded stocks, commodities and forex for 30+ years. I am old-school. I trade purely off "naked" charts (NO indicators). I use just price and time for my analysis.

I trade 18 currency pairs, and other spot markets: gold, silver, oil, indices. I trade primarily off the daily time-frame and seek larger moves (60-500+ pips) per trade. I like to keep my win:loss to at least 2:1 to 5:1.

I use a combination of price patterns coupled with a few indicators that I have coined "insurance day" bars - because they put the risk:reward in my favor. I don't use any form of martingale in my approach to trading.

I am not looking for followers. I am starting this thread with the objective of helping others achieve trading success and realize their financial dreams by following my trades.

I look forward to your comments and to having a long relationship with you.

Morning PFXT

I am presently watching one of your trades you have posted on the EA this morning

I am more intraday and so trade normally in both directions but of course interested in the fact that you have a lot of experience behind you ( over twice my years) and mentioned the fact you use time in your decision making

Look forward to your contributions to the forum and i wish you well

All the very best and Good Trading

Regards

F

I trade purely off "naked" charts (NO indicators). I use just price and time for my analysis.

I use a combination of price patterns coupled with a few indicators
Is it just meself havin a problem with that?

Dow Jones ...don't appreciate your venous tone...

Why not judge me on my contribution.

So far EURAUD, EURGBP trade signals big winners today

What is your claim to fame?

here is one.

Attachments

• SLIDE10.PNG
    SLIDE10.PNG
    46.9 KB · Views: 243
i do these to help me see tradeable areas. im finding when not to trade really helps my average.

I need to clarify my thread that I introduced myself.

In one sentence I said I only analyze price action and price patterns on a, "naked" chart and do NOT use any indicators".

In another sentence I said, "I use a combination of price patterns coupled with a few indicators that I have coined "insurance day" bars".

I did not mean to use the term indicator as you would in a trading term.

What I meant to day is that I use other price action signals to confirm my analysis - like key reversals or inside bars - what I call "insurance day bars.

I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

My System Rules

Also any pending order that is not triggered should be CANCELLED in the next Daily trading session.

SL & TP orders are modified by me in response to market conditions.

My System Trading Rules

I need to clarify my thread that I introduced myself.

In one sentence I said I only analyze price action and price patterns on a, "naked" chart and do NOT use any indicators".

In another sentence I said, "I use a combination of price patterns coupled with a few indicators that I have coined "insurance day" bars".

I did not mean to use the term indicator as you would in a trading term.

What I meant to day is that I use other price action signals to confirm my analysis - like key reversals or inside bars - what I call "insurance day bars.

I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

My System Rules

Any pending ENTRY order that is not triggered, should be CANCELLED at the end of the Daily trading session that it was generated.

SL & TP orders are modified by me in response to market conditions.

Dow Jones ...don't appreciate your venous tone...

As they say "down the haematology department", a venous tone is whole lot better than an arterial tone.

Is it just meself havin a problem with that?

Nope. To me, it stuck out in the OP like a sore indicator.

Together with some of the vocabulary exhibited, the choice of username and its history, and the fact that a long-established professional, bizarrely, apparently felt the need to specify that he doesn't use a Martingale strategy, and that he's not looking for "followers"! :confused: :LOL:

hello ProFXTrader,

looking forward for the long term trading relationship with you .

Good Luck !!