Using your girlfriend as a trading signal

@ rathcoole_exile,

I think when your daughters say that we should follow their advice!

We are adults and tend to make things to difficult!

Let see what happens haha

Re Using your girlfriend as a trading signal

Mr Brilliant,

Maybe the (man/fir/ish/numbers 1,3,5,7,etc) approach is not the way.
Maybe the female (numbers 2,4,6,8,etc) approach is the way?

Have you tried wearing her dress when you trade?

good luck with that.

This post really make me laugh. It`s give refreshment when tried with trade :D

One could have a list of pairs to trade.
Now sitting by the window one could look out into the street.
Well it's obvious isn't it ? The next vehicle is a red car......
well that's a short boyo.
etc.
Unknown results

Well I must say the title of this thread certainly grabs the attention! :D

In response to the opening post, I think one of the main issues with a novice trader is not necessarily that they are trading in the "wrong direction" so to speak, and you'll find a lot of people who've never traded before will very quickly pick up a knack for pattern-recognition and identifying a trend very easily. Generally speaking, for many, this would be considered the easy part. So going short just because your girlfriend happens to be going long may actually result in a blown account even quicker than her! :)

The likely cause of a blown account would be the exact same reason most new traders blow the account - Poor risk management, and a lack of real understanding when it comes to leverage and margin and accounting for the spread between the bid and ask prices. If your girlfriend can master these elements of trading, she may well end up being a profitable Forex trader ;)

Heads - buy, tails - sell.
Start with a handfull of coins and whittle out the losers until there is only 1 coin left......................lol

Easy.