US Indices Intra-day Trading for August 2003

Hi Sunseeker,

I am back testing something out with different kinds of trading day counts. Was wondering if you also used solar degrees to adjust for Earth's ellipses when making counts? Seems to make sense so far.

or the "sun", for that matter ( sunseeker cries at his petty attempt to show the English that the Danes have a sense of humour. He admits defeat and retreats back to his cave :( )

rossored,
bigbusiness started the overlay :D . Then I continued it. When it switched exclusively to tacticaltrader as marketmap, I continued to post it but only over there because tactical admin say you have to get their written permission to reproduce elsewhere .... see here otherwise they could stop your tactical access :eek:

however I don't suppose this will really be enforced til next week when it goes subscription only :( .

sorry - yes that was a bit of a typo error - I meant just the normal calendar count
The question relates not to the intra day astro element to the market map but rather to the question of what time unit to use when measuring longer moves between important highs and lows. In other words whether to take account of the Earth's elliptical orbit around the Sun and the difference between days and degrees. Gann used degree and I understand the Gilmore's 'Wavetrader' takes account of them. [I have not seen this software so may be wrong on this point.]

Anyway I am trying to back-test day (calendar) counts but with the degree of solar orbit rather than just normal solar days which rely on our axis spin.

ps. I hope that as you're a Sunseeker that's not Plato's cave you are retreating to because I heard that they were all shackled and forced to look at shadows in there. Instead I shall imagine you in some Caveman's cosy abode with a nearby bone-antler carved moon cycle...but then again maybe you would be happier with a post-Pythagorean time-line....

as you can see my humour also leave much to be desired.

:)

Achilles, the path won't be getting posted any more on T2W in any form, overlaid or otherwise :(

Cheers

Sun,

I'd have to get 10 extra rolls 2 fit all the senoritas here into a photo gallery.... :) especially now that everyone is getting plastered indoors due to Senor Ignacio the Hurricane..... :)

I am looking at 900 area as well. Ideally tho I'd expect a push towards 1040-50 (underbelly of SP's decline in the past) on fading VIX, failing at 1010-20 max and falling off the cliff.... now that I said so - it'll definitely not going 2 hap'n.... :)

cheers

wooooaaahhhh, anyone else think that's spooky, what with Mars closest for 60000 years today that dow closes at 9,333 (3+3+3=9, for those mathematically challenged :rolleyes: ) AND change on the day is DOWN 6.66 points :devilish: :devilish: