US Indices Intra-day Trading for August 2003

if it is any help

sharp down for the first 30 minutes exactly

then sharp up again and positively biased for the rest of the day

Looks good so far Sun. It would be ironic if you get it spot on the one day when you can't post a chart. :)

just as I thought - the dax is now down 51 and is still moving southwards . sneaky b*ggers these indecies.

There is no reason why we shouldn't finish higher , the factory orders come better than the forecast,

however tomorrow is quiet a big day, not sure about cisco are they reporting after close?

I'm petty sure Sunseekers Path would have looked spot on today.
The rise starting at 3.30pm was possibly out by 30 mins but the rest looks good, as he did say we would rise for the rest of the day, didn't he ?

that is pretty spooky. down for the first 30 mins and then up? If this has been covered before my apologies but what system do u use to predict those movements. If it's 'classified' it's no problem but was just wondering if it was some weird branch of charting I hadn't come across yet?

If you guys took the SUN route, and applied a few extras, you'd be in 7th heaven... Given the relative accuracy, all it takes is a little extra, as that annoying little man from the Halifax says. I'll elaborate on my DOW report tonight

suggy - Understandably Sunseeker won't give out his 'system', but really, why should we worry, the path works.

Sun's system is quite amazing. It is great that he doesn't keep quiet about it. :)