Ultimate trader course tutored by Alpesh Patel

cashmaker

I am thinking of attending the Ulitmate Traders course for 2 days at the Renaissance hotel Heathrow for £995 on the 29th & 30th Oct 05' at which Alpesh Patel will be tutoring. IX (aka "the information exchange") claim that it is for ALL abilities; however the extensive & intensive 2 days of course content seems to prompt me to ask ; "Are they trying to be jack of all trades, but master of None ?"

For details on course content / modules, please click on following hyperlink:
http://www.theinformationexchange.c...ent_Courses/Guy_and_Alpesh_2_day_seminar.html

QUESTION:
Has anyone been on a PAID-up course run by Alpesh Patel of the Information Exchange, and did you trade significantly better as a result ?

Apparently , his co- tutor, Guy Cohen, will no longer be appearing and Alpesh will be taking both days. Also the 6 month software subscription offered with the course has been withdrawn and apparently will be replaced with self teach CD tutorials worth £500.

Conclusion:
I have read one of Alpesh's books and found it quite useful. He lists execellent credentials and I suppose he is putting his repiutation on the line by teaching the course directly himself which seems to make me think that it is worth doing.

Any Comments or answers please ? :?: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
cashmaker said:
I am thinking of attending the Ulitmate Traders course for 2 days at the Renaissance hotel Heathrow for £995 on the 29th & 30th Oct 05' at which Alpesh Patel will be tutoring. IX (aka "the information exchange") claim that it is for ALL abilities; however the extensive & intensive 2 days of course content seems to prompt me to ask ; "Are they trying to be jack of all trades, but master of None ?"

995...!!! he only needs 100 people to attend and it will be a nice little earner for him. A bit steep if you ask me. I'm living in dubai at the moment and he appeared over here doing a few sessions. Not sure what he taught the arabs here because currently there is no online trading facility for the Dubai Financial Market. People go to the exchange and just buy. If the market opens lower they buy, if it gaps up they buy. It's up over 140% this year.

cashmaker said:
Any Comments or answers please ? :?: :rolleyes:
If you are willing to spend the time then the last line of the blurb may help you:-

"Plus a Full 100% refund guaranteed if you are not fully satisfied."