U.S. Portfolio

The following are the last auxiliary calculations:

tuxKRKR.png

The following is the porfolio:

2LE3Kx1.png

EVC is not going well.
However, I believe that, on the whole, things are going well, but things could get even better.
My goal with a majority of stocks is achieve a return greater than UPRO.
I know that this will be very difficult to achieve, but I am very exigent with myself.
If the market continue to move up and if I can't achieve this then I will change my strategy.

The portfolio reached yesterday a new annual maximum weekly.
All the trades are having profit results.
I would say that so far, so good.

Hello Duarte,

Thats great news with your stocks.

I need help in choosing a broker and was wondering what broker you currently use while trading US Stocks as my broker currently doesn't have the instruments yet. (LMAX).

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks,

Pip Singh

Hello Duarte,

Thats great news with your stocks.

I need help in choosing a broker and was wondering what broker you currently use while trading US Stocks as my broker currently doesn't have the instruments yet. (LMAX).

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks,

Pip Singh

Thanks.

I use two brokers. I use interactivebrokers.com and tradeking.com .

This website may help you to choose a broker.

Discount Online Brokerage Firms Reviews, Ratings. Stock Trading/Investing Companies 2013.

I will put stop loss orders in all open positions.
An increased number of technical indicators that I use for short term trading are changing to sell signal and I have more doubts than usual about the future direction of the market in short term.

a5vIANv.png

I made a mistake when I wrote the stop loss order of EVC, I wrote,7,53, but I wanted to write 5,73.

Today I close this portfolio and I start another US stock market timer portfolio in the forum.

The goal was to share trading ideas in the forum before being executed and make a good result in the portfolio. I think that the goal has been reached. The result could be better, but considering that I didn´t trade from 28 October 2013 to 31 January 2014, the result was good.
I hope I get an even better result by the end of the year in next portfolio.

I will create a new thread with the name “US Intermediate term market timer portfolio”.