Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

Remember this is the same guy that claimed he had decoded a secret box smuggled out of Nazi Germany and that it could be used to make millions. These guys sell dreams, nothing more, don't fall for any of this nonsense.

By the way the returns you are expecting are way too high. Maybe you could get a quarter of that after five years of practice and many thousands in losses.

By the way the returns you are expecting are way too high. Maybe you could get a quarter of that after five years of practice and many thousands in losses.

Well, well, well. I think your comments say it all. :( thank you all very much for your feedback, and helping big time.

Would be so curious to hear from anyone else later, who picks up this thread and responds. A quarter is not much use to anyone and to take 5 years, well, we all wont be here then, plus dont like the thought of losing thousands either! Haha!

So, what do you think? Is there 'another package' or a more practical way to start trading or is the whole industry riddled with 'offers' like this? Im sure theres no real way, but hard work, proper tuition and loads of practice, to make any sytem work for you; along with lots and lots of luck (labour under correct knowledge)! No doubt you guys have had to work hard for it! Ive worked hard too, but need to acquire a little extra!! lol.

Cheers for now (y)

The entire industry is riddled with scams. Anyone who says you can make money in 20 minutes a day or that you can learn all this in a week or two is a downright liar and is only interested in selling you some crap.

Im sure theres no real way, but hard work, proper tuition and loads of practice, to make any sytem work for you

You got it. Check this thread out, it may help starting out: Price Action Thread

There is plenty of good stuff and links all over the site, something out of a box, nazi or otherwise isn't going to help

You got it. Check this thread out, it may help starting out: Price Action Thread

There is plenty of good stuff and links all over the site, something out of a box, nazi or otherwise isn't going to help

Oh thanks! just some light bedtime reading, it would appear!! Yeah, just whiz thru that in an afternoon, then by the end of the week, sell 'yet another system'! lol.

seriously, you dont mind if i take my time over that do you?

Oh thanks! just some light bedtime reading, it would appear!! Yeah, just whiz thru that in an afternoon, then by the end of the week, sell 'yet another system'! lol.

seriously, you dont mind if i take my time over that do you?

:rolleyes:
You think I'm a vendor LOL - What are you talking about? Try and take the advice from pboyles and the rest. I could care less what you waste your money on just trying to help you sunshine.

I am a newbie myself and I am curious about this Turnaround Trader from Guy Cohen. I can see a lot of Guy Cohen bashings here. I am not siding anyone, but those who have been saying bad things about him, I have 1 question, have you all seriously tried it out yourself and traded it for at least 30 days? Why 30 days because if you don't like it, you can always get a full refund. And for those who have tried it out, did you make any money? If you didn't, how long have you used it?

I have tried the service of Options Hotline by Steven Sarnoff and I can honestly say Sarnoff was a cheat because I've tried it out for a month and most of his option picks lost money. So that makes me qualify to criticise him. So for those who are criticising Guy Cohen, do you have at least one month of experience in using his service?

He made himself a laughing stock with his 'secret nazi box' claims. Only an idiot would fall for rubbish he sells.

But yet he gets promoted time & time again. Of course, for those who are completely new to trading, it's the marketing that makes the decision for them. That, combined with the promise of the "turnkey" solution which most people dream of...

But yet he gets promoted time & time again. Of course, for those who are completely new to trading, it's the marketing that makes the decision for them. That, combined with the promise of the "turnkey" solution which most people dream of...

Guy Cohen is promoted by the owners of this website, he's a co author / contributor of the official trade 2 win book.

I for one am totally convinced that t2w promotes Guy and his secret nazi box because he's a genuine trader who walks the walk, they wouldn't lend him legitimacy unless that was the case.

I was lucky enough to buy a nazi box when there where only 89 left, and it changed my life

This thread is about GCohen's Turnaround Trader service and not criticising Cohen's nazi box nor his marketing tactics or anything else about the guy.

Again, let me ask my question again and if people are going to continue on griping about Cohen's nazi box or what a conman he is, this is the wrong thread. Please create another post to do that and you can all criticise all you can about Cohen till the cows come home.

So, my question is, has anyone of you paid for and used his Turnaround Trader service, how long and what kind of results have you been getting? Also, for those who are using it, how do you find their support service? I believe this is a fair question.

I am not an advocate of Cohen, I am just want to find out the partial and honest opinions of those who have used Turnaround Trader. And if anyone is going to post more anti Cohen threads, please don't bother because they are not what I'm looking for. Hope you can all collaborate.

You can criticise him but only if you have been a genuine paid customer of his service. How could anyone who is not a user criticise it like as if he was? It's just like someone who has never driven a Toyota all his life, but keeps criticising Toyota cars and how lousy they are.

You don't need opinions you just need to use common sense.

Do you ever reply to e mails from Nigerian princes? If not why not, how do you know they are a scam unless you hear from someone with first hand experience of sending him money?

Do you ever reply to e mails from Nigerian princes? If not why not, how do you know they are a scam unless you hear from someone with first hand experience of sending him money?

Now whoa there ........Prince Numberto Umbefezi has promised me that money I sent him recently will be returned shortly once he is back in power and has the Oil leases back in his all omnipotent and royal hands .....

I hope :rolleyes:
N

This thread is about GCohen's Turnaround Trader service and not criticising Cohen's nazi box nor his marketing tactics or anything else about the guy.

Again, let me ask my question again and if people are going to continue on griping about Cohen's nazi box or what a conman he is, this is the wrong thread. Please create another post to do that and you can all criticise all you can about Cohen till the cows come home.

So, my question is, has anyone of you paid for and used his Turnaround Trader service, how long and what kind of results have you been getting? Also, for those who are using it, how do you find their support service? I believe this is a fair question.

I am not an advocate of Cohen, I am just want to find out the partial and honest opinions of those who have used Turnaround Trader. And if anyone is going to post more anti Cohen threads, please don't bother because they are not what I'm looking for. Hope you can all collaborate.

You can criticise him but only if you have been a genuine paid customer of his service. How could anyone who is not a user criticise it like as if he was? It's just like someone who has never driven a Toyota all his life, but keeps criticising Toyota cars and how lousy they are.

Go on, buy the course, he's selling it at cost, does ALL the work for you and he's offering 13 bonuses - that's got to be an absolute bargain for 3K a month profit - get stuck in there son.

It's just like someone who has never driven a Toyota all his life, but keeps criticising Toyota cars and how lousy they are.

I know what you are saying. I never been in a honda or ever driven one. I always criticise it. In fact I lump toyotas, nissans, the lot, and call them all honda. They are all ugly and made by people who are clueless about automotive aesthetics. So it really doesn't matter which is which - their genes are just bad.

Likewise for get rich quick merchants, their genes are bad and will do nothing but to cause you to lose. So I criticise them having never come anywhere near them.

Some things are just obvious, even to you. This is why you hope someone else have tried these schemes before you will risk you own money. My suggestion to you would be to go ahead and report back the results. If it works, I will join in and give you 50% of all profits I make for the rest of my life and you won't have to give me a single penny. Good deal, this.

That's right, those are obvious scams because you learn about it all over youtube and forums from actual people who sent money to them.

So what I'm looking for here, like the Nigerin scammers, are people who sent money to Cohen what kind of returns they've been getting. And now it looks like there are none and the responses I get are from non users who have never used it.

So thank you all and I'll look elsewhere.