Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen

This guy is a joker, I sincerely hope you didn't believe any of the crap on his website.

Turnaround-Trader | Guy Cohen

Quote. To make $100k a year you need to be prepared to do an hour or two a day – and whilst not ‘hard’, you do need to be a bit smarter than average.'

Hey Boyley :-0
Only us old farts should be in on a Saturday night
You young fellers should be out on the town - go on - shut down the computer and get the bus into town:cheesy:

yeah, it's kind of gripping "I do all the work, not you!" i like that.

system x sounds like it's the business and no sign of any nazi boxes. don't forget the amazing FREE bonuses, what could possibly go wrong.

did i mention he does all the work.

where do i sign up :D

The marketing is nothing short of disgusting - and totally flawed - shame on him.

I agree that the marketing is pretty ridiculous. Is there anything to be said for the strategy though - A doji forming on a 20-day high or low as a signal for a possible reversal? Also looking for volume, resistance and support and trading most liquid stocks. It uses a simple trade plan to set an initial profit target and stop loss. The website uses a scanner to find potential trades meeting the 'criteria'. As I say, I'm a complete newbie so it's good to get experienced traders views...

I agree that the marketing is pretty ridiculous. Is there anything to be said for the strategy though - A doji forming on a 20-day high or low as a signal for a possible reversal? Also looking for volume, resistance and support and trading most liquid stocks. It uses a simple trade plan to set an initial profit target and stop loss. The website uses a scanner to find potential trades meeting the 'criteria'. As I say, I'm a complete newbie so it's good to get experienced traders views...

Like any combination of indicators it will work sometimes and fail other times. The problem is that these guys will show loads of examples of when it works to brainwash you into thinking there is some value in it. You'd really be doing yourself a massive favour by forgetting about these get rich quick schemes, these guys are marketers, not traders, they are just selling a dream.

"As it happens I did know of a very simple and successful system which ticked a few of those boxes, but I’d long ago abandoned it because it was rather ‘small beer’ to me. These days I’m not that bothered about something that makes $2k-$3k a month. It’s a bit yawn-worthy"

If it worked well there is no reason why the 'system' would be limited to $2k -$3k a month, why would it be.....?

"As it happens I did know of a very simple and successful system which ticked a few of those boxes, but I’d long ago abandoned it because it was rather ‘small beer’ to me. These days I’m not that bothered about something that makes $2k-$3k a month. It’s a bit yawn-worthy"

If it worked well there is no reason why the 'system' would be limited to $2k -$3k a month, why would it be.....?

This guy is now a figure of ridicule and rightly so. How anyone can take such nonsense seriously is beyond me, I though his Nazi box story couldn't be topped, now I'm not so sure.

Shame on T2W for helping promote people like this.

This guy is now a figure of ridicule and rightly so. How anyone can take such nonsense seriously is beyond me, I though his Nazi box story couldn't be topped, now I'm not so sure.

Shame on T2W for helping promote people like this.

Yeah, he's not bothered about a strategy that makes 2 or 3 grand, but he does want sell his so called system for 2 or 3 hundred - it's nothing short of ridiculous.

You're right - I feel a bit of knob for trialling this but I'm still within the return period so I have sent it back today.

Make sure to check your credit card account to make sure you dont get billed.

You're right - I feel a bit of knob for trialling this but I'm still within the return period so I have sent it back today.

Personally I don't think the strategy (can hardly call it a system) is that bad, but what makes me cross is the suggestion that one can make 2 or 3K a month off it with a small account - it will take literally years to get up to that level. It's sick because the marketing is targeted specifically at the most vulnerable - the newbies without much money.

Hi to you & everyone here :D
newbie here
So from what you said here above, does that mean his strategy is 'similar' to those you recall and therefore ok?? Or totally flawed and us newbies are wasting our money going with this doji turnaround malarkie, or the theory is sound and not a malarkie and a total novice like me, could possibly make small money, say, £500 - £1000 per month, if starting 'really' small say £0.50-£1 per point basis? chilliepowder has a valid question for quite a few of us, it would appear.... how many have bought into this?? is it truly a bit of a scam??
:?:

Hi to you & everyone here :D
newbie here
So from what you said here above, does that mean his strategy is 'similar' to those you recall and therefore ok?? Or totally flawed and us newbies are wasting our money going with this doji turnaround malarkie, or the theory is sound and not a malarkie and a total novice like me, could possibly make small money, say, £500 - £1000 per month, if starting 'really' small say £0.50-£1 per point basis? chilliepowder has a valid question for quite a few of us, it would appear.... how many have bought into this?? is it truly a bit of a scam??
:?:

The strategy may not be a bad strategy, and the support he offers may make it worth the money, but I can guarantee you won't make anything like 500 - 1000 off 0.50 or 1 pound per point. I think his marketing is so disgusting you would be mad to reward him by buying it.