Turkey Market For Starters

TheKabardian

Turkey market has many rules to save their small investor. That's Why the spekulators and manipulators are could not affecting the market as much as the other markets.
Also, in a day you can lose only your money 10% in a day. In this point Turkey market is offering you a natural stop loss.

I can't agree with you that 10% loss is not enough, because it turns out that a trader can lose almost all his capital in a week in case of unfavorable analysis or some speculations.
This is not a criticism, but I think this is not the most important indicator. And you should probably tell a little more about the work in the market and the peculiarities of analysis, because it helps the trader to understand how good these conditions are for him and whether he will be able to achieve his goals with their help.
I like that modern traders are ready for active work. But they have become more critical to some incomprehensible promises and unrealistic factors. And you have to show them the prospects.
First, thank you for your response. A 10% depreciation per day will not cause you to lose all the money in your account within 1 Week. If you lose 10% on 5 working days in 1 Week, your total loss will be 40,751%. I think it's an important criterion because it provides a pretty good opportunity, unlike other exchanges, even in an unconscious investment.
I would like to share more information about the way the market works and its features. However, I don't have too much time. I really want to help people who are interested in the Turkish market. For this reason, I try to give detailed answers to the questions that business people are interested in, and I want to make sure that they have the right information. Maybe I can compile my correspondence laters and share it on this platform.
I don't think my writing speaks of incomprehensible promises and unrealistic circumstances. I'm just saying that the Turkish market has opportunities for both qualified investors and new investors. Maybe I should explain this more, but as I said, you don't have much time. I'd rather people who want to invest do their own research and then ask me questions . The whole world can access the internet, and all markets can be watched over the internet. By doing only a short-term study, you can access the rules created to protect earnings rates, diversity and small investors yourself.
Finally, I want to explain something important to me. I'm not trying to show or teach people how to make money in the Turkish market. I just want to help them get the right information about the market, provide the necessary documents and reports for analysis, and how they can have an account.
Thanks again. Have a good day.