My trading journal - plus wave counting bits (old Trumps surprise visit to N.Korea)

Excellent to see you use trendlines even on RSI. Switch from 14 to 21 period RSI, then go into properties and add horizontal lines 38 and 62. Forget about the 70/30.

GBPUSD 12 hrs - I am showing Daily and 4H. Note I suspect you might be right because of the hit on 261.8% Fibo on Daily. Do you see it? White trendlines are Daily, purple are 4H. See them superimposed here.

Trend is down on daily and down on 4H so I would not close short and reverse until a breakout on 4H both Price and RSI terendlines. If you want you can narrow it down by going 1H but use a close STOP if you do.

Caveat: I'm drunker than a skunk right now and pussied out, Man. I might be off my rocker as usual. But I tried to be sane while doing this analysis for you but it might turn out to be anal-ysis. Be careful, Fibo is a bum, a total friggin reprobate.

View attachment 264592

4H

View attachment 264593

On the daily, is that the little slap off the 261.8% Fibo. Where he just got the tip in, felt some resistance and withdrew?

Monday morning is back again, but this is fine - up early, studying charts before work, each small step for man, in time, it one giant leap for Sam kind.

Noted on your RSI - suggestion, I will give that a try once I have 5 minutes of chart time either at work on at home.

I feel I am doing that thing - when price surely can’t get any lower, so you assume you’re buying in at the bend in the trend - riches abound. But no, slapped back to reality.

This pending I have on this trade is one that would probably fall into Fibo’s herd mentality trade? But my probabilities for going long here over going short are indeed more in the favour of long (for the short term I.e the next few days).

You are a young trader and therefore carry little baggage. do NOT carry the baggage of T2W and ET bitches who think smaaaaaall and tiny because they have 2k capital and have forgone the forest for the leaves (they do not even see the branches or the tress)

Broaden your view. If you follow these bitches you will be trading on 5-min forever and stuck to the screen and the real promise of trading will fly up your ass and lodge in the transverse colon where even a colonic will not reach. Fck 'em, they are not your brothers, they will kill you quick unless you escape their clutches.

Your entry is reasonable but only if there is a breakout on 1H - which you will figure out. If it need adjustment higher so be it , its OK. The crux is your profit target. If you are placing such close targets because of limited capital then OK, I understand. Continue. do not change a thing.

But know this - you want to lift your eyes and your c*ck up and take the big swing - but using 2 types of Stops, one a catastrophic stop that if all fails you will not be ruined and the other a trailing stop that you adjust as your profits RUN RUN RUN

Lift eyes and see the 161.8% level? If grid is correct, Price might go there. Give it a chance. That's near 1.3200 compared to your 1.2638. And then what if it takes out the intermediate peak marked 50%? You want to earn this juice too - if possible.

So just expand your vision. Think big. Big. Big Big. think big swing. But protect with stops.

One good song can change the world forever - one good trade can change your life forever to a whole new plateau.

The yellow is close enough to the 261.8%

USE STOPs

True - I acknowledge I am currently undercapitalised. But thankfully have still to leave the garden centre and drive through the woods and trees.

Worryingly a tradeing enema would probably purge a fair amount of candle stick patterns out of my colon. My reasoning for entry, the entry is above previous candle.

This trade is off my demo, so no real issue in increase my stop. However, I don’t wait to trade my demo account any different to my live - otherwise I just blind myself with potential untold fortunes equivalent to Fibos daily return. I am happy with 30pips a day (I know I should look longer than that), but trading I for me, I want to to develop into some additional income from my current job. Not that I earn badly, I just want to diversify income streams and not have to work until I am 68!!! Another 40+ years... crumbs.

Fear not el’capitan - I always run a stop, albeit not a trailing stop.

Vision expanding slowly - one week of Fibo direction and mantra. Is one week closer to the rocket ship.

I have a few screens at my desk, facing the whole office, people can see my trading view - so is tough to look at your charts until later today.

Take it from me - don’t work for ‘the man’. (And or woman)

Going back in time cause I was not there but HISTORY is my thing ..........

Just one song can change the world but the 2 big pricks fcked it up for Fibo by not helping the boy. had I been there I would have slapped him around and turned him around and put him bck on his feet. those 2 pricks didn't even care, they just wanted to give up on the deal of the century and bring in a noo cat

38.2% (@ 0:59) (38.2% being the sister of the golden Ratio, 61.8%) in the lead up softness of guitar, then the attack at 1:11 = 50% Fibo, that set the stage for the entrance of the 61.8% Golden Ratio @ 1:44 that surely knocked everyone's socks off, then up to 161.8%, 261.8% and then tapered off. Now I believe, had he been handled by Fibo, he could have taken it to 423.6% and stretched it out to an unsurpassed stunner of epic proportions.

The 2 king shot assholes fcked it up for me

Can't even go to the can in peace no more without some idiots fckin it up for Fibo

Fibo is clearly a man who likes his music - or at least enjoys how the frequency makes him feel.

If you want people to stop fucking up your visits to the can, might I suggest a lock on the door and some earphones.

Next best step, sound proofing the bog.

Side note - the Can is Sams second office, one I use to conduct forex education and charts study. (No trading - you can look but you can touch)

Technical Analysis questions for the Duke of London, Sam - the one and only apparent newbie of exceptional caliber including those found at ET. They say paths cross by accident. They don't know doodly.

(1) When Ivanka Trump was 8 years old, what was her Father's day prayer to God? (hint: Fibonacci not reqd.)

(2) Gynecologist and pizza delivery boy have the same dilemma. What is it? ( hint: Refer to the concept of "view" mentioned a few ago)

(3) complete the sentence ....... Virginity is like a bubble .................

(4) complete the sentence without using trendlines ........... A passionate and deep deep kiss is like ..............

Hint: charting not reqd.

Answers:

(1)
When Ivanka Trump was 8 yrs old, her Father's Day prayer was:
"Dear God, this year for Father's Day please send clothes for all the poor ladies in daddy's computer, Amen"

(2)
Gynecologist and pizza delivery boy have same dilemma - what is it?
They can both smell it but can't eat it.

(3) Complete the sentence ........ Virginity is like a bubble .................
Virginity like bubble, one prick all gone.

(4)
A passionate and deep kiss is like .........................
A passionate and deep kiss is like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly

On the daily, is that the little slap off the 261.8% Fibo. Where he just got the tip in, felt some resistance and withdrew?

Monday morning is back again, but this is fine - up early, studying charts before work, each small step for man, in time, it one giant leap for Sam kind.

Noted on your RSI - suggestion, I will give that a try once I have 5 minutes of chart time either at work on at home.

I feel I am doing that thing - when price surely can’t get any lower, so you assume you’re buying in at the bend in the trend - riches abound. But no, slapped back to reality.

This pending I have on this trade is one that would probably fall into Fibo’s herd mentality trade? But my probabilities for going long here over going short are indeed more in the favour of long (for the short term I.e the next few days).

Yes, the 261.8% is akin to target level and support. See the long-legged doji? That's a good sign of support's coefficient of Restitution firing. The doji shows the battle of bulls vs bears in one day - the bears tried to push GBP down hard but when support fired, GBP jumped and closed higher. that is a bullish sign.

Reason for the RSI suggestion - there are many traders, some exceptionally good ones who use the RSI horizontal lines 40 and 60 to denote BEAR and Bull. So often you will see in a bull run that RSI never goes below 40. So in such cases why bother with anything else, just close out the Long when RSI dips below 40. Play with this on weekly and daily for a while with GBP and dig in deep. There is a lot to it and more nuggets are to be had. I changed the numbers to 38 and 62 to match the Golden Ratio. Its a work in progress.

True - I acknowledge I am currently undercapitalised. But thankfully have still to leave the garden centre and drive through the woods and trees.

Worryingly a tradeing enema would probably purge a fair amount of candle stick patterns out of my colon. My reasoning for entry, the entry is above previous candle.

This trade is off my demo, so no real issue in increase my stop. However, I don’t wait to trade my demo account any different to my live - otherwise I just blind myself with potential untold fortunes equivalent to Fibos daily return. I am happy with 30pips a day (I know I should look longer than that), but trading I for me, I want to to develop into some additional income from my current job. Not that I earn badly, I just want to diversify income streams and not have to work until I am 68!!! Another 40+ years... crumbs.

Fear not el’capitan - I always run a stop, albeit not a trailing stop.

Vision expanding slowly - one week of Fibo direction and mantra. Is one week closer to the rocket ship.

I have a few screens at my desk, facing the whole office, people can see my trading view - so is tough to look at your charts until later today.

Take it from me - don’t work for ‘the man’. (And or woman)

You're doing just fine, Sam. Take it slow. The journey is often times more fun than the destination arrival. Keep this in mind as your mantra ... the Physical Universe cannot say NO to the persistent individual. This is your test. 95% who attempt this game, FAIL. The remaining 5% that succeed, of those the majority just eke out a bare bones living. A very very small percent of the 5% actually go on to the big numbers - for such cats there are no limitations except for those that are in their own psyche.

If you toil and toil and toil and then quit, all it means is that you have not crossed the threshold test of the Universe. Its difficult. Trading is not easy. If its in your blood, you will get there, if not, you won't. Either way, your STOP will protect you while you try.

Working for the Man every night and day is a loser's life. Whenever I happen to be on Interstate 405 or crossing it during rush hour when I want to have breakfast somewhere I glance at the zillions of cars stuck in traffic. Many of these cats commute 4 hours/day total for their 9-5 jobs. Terrible. Jail sentence. Death. Put a bullet in me if it ever comes to that.

That view of the I-405 is a view of the HERD. hahahahahaha, thought the Herd exists only in 3rd world countries? No Sir, its alive right here in the US of A.

Many of the cats on the I-405 are stock investors/traders - YOU, Sam are going into the chart and reading THEIR footprint on a logarithmic scale. Then you nail their asses to the wall. Is it legal? Yes. Is it moral? Yes. God will not hold it against you to profit thusly. Everything else in work involves so much lies, embellishment and hocus-pocus that eventually one pays for all the smoke screens. Not NOT WITH TRADING. there is no punishment for winning for there are no lies told by you to the cat on the other side of the trade.

Fibo is clearly a man who likes his music - or at least enjoys how the frequency makes him feel.

If you want people to stop fucking up your visits to the can, might I suggest a lock on the door and some earphones.

Next best step, sound proofing the bog.

hahahahahahaha, that's a good suggestion. The original came from Clint Eastwood when he was on the beat I believe in Dirty Harry and some guy got shot in the can. :):):)

Sam, I don't know what your full time job is - but I am making an educated guess based on what you have said to me that it is NOT Sales closing. Am I right?

Looking at your GBPUSD now on Monday mid morning, you will note there is still NO entry Long on 4H. The short continues unabated on 4H

updated 4H chart since yesterday

Keep eye firmly on that 261.8% shown in the daily chart a few posts up. Its getting close to there now.

N
Answers:

(1)
When Ivanka Trump was 8 yrs old, her Father's Day prayer was:
"Dear God, this year for Father's Day please send clothes for all the poor ladies in daddy's computer, Amen"

(2)
Gynecologist and pizza delivery boy have same dilemma - what is it?
They can both smell it but can't eat it.

(3) Complete the sentence ........ Virginity is like a bubble .................
Virginity like bubble, one prick all gone.

(4)
A passionate and deep kiss is like .........................
A passionate and deep kiss is like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly

So not to dissimilar - I think 70% is a pass

Yes, the 261.8% is akin to target level and support. See the long-legged doji? That's a good sign of support's coefficient of Restitution firing. The doji shows the battle of bulls vs bears in one day - the bears tried to push GBP down hard but when support fired, GBP jumped and closed higher. that is a bullish sign.

Reason for the RSI suggestion - there are many traders, some exceptionally good ones who use the RSI horizontal lines 40 and 60 to denote BEAR and Bull. So often you will see in a bull run that RSI never goes below 40. So in such cases why bother with anything else, just close out the Long when RSI dips below 40. Play with this on weekly and daily for a while with GBP and dig in deep. There is a lot to it and more nuggets are to be had. I changed the numbers to 38 and 62 to match the Golden Ratio. Its a work in progress.

This is what upset the Apple cart for my trade, that cheeky little wick.

I shall spend sometime having a backtest
of this idea of closing long (or hopping short) when RSI is below 40.

More nuggets to be had, more notes to be scratched into the note book.

How long has Fibo been on the art of market milking?

You're doing just fine, Sam. Take it slow. The journey is often times more fun than the destination arrival. Keep this in mind as your mantra ... the Physical Universe cannot say NO to the persistent individual. This is your test. 95% who attempt this game, FAIL. The remaining 5% that succeed, of those the majority just eke out a bare bones living. A very very small percent of the 5% actually go on to the big numbers - for such cats there are no limitations except for those that are in their own psyche.

If you toil and toil and toil and then quit, all it means is that you have not crossed the threshold test of the Universe. Its difficult. Trading is not easy. If its in your blood, you will get there, if not, you won't. Either way, your STOP will protect you while you try.

Working for the Man every night and day is a loser's life. Whenever I happen to be on Interstate 405 or crossing it during rush hour when I want to have breakfast somewhere I glance at the zillions of cars stuck in traffic. Many of these cats commute 4 hours/day total for their 9-5 jobs. Terrible. Jail sentence. Death. Put a bullet in me if it ever comes to that.

That view of the I-405 is a view of the HERD. hahahahahaha, thought the Herd exists only in 3rd world countries? No Sir, its alive right here in the US of A.

Many of the cats on the I-405 are stock investors/traders - YOU, Sam are going into the chart and reading THEIR footprint on a logarithmic scale. Then you nail their asses to the wall. Is it legal? Yes. Is it moral? Yes. God will not hold it against you to profit thusly. Everything else in work involves so much lies, embellishment and hocus-pocus that eventually one pays for all the smoke screens. Not NOT WITH TRADING. there is no punishment for winning for there are no lies told by you to the cat on the other side of the trade.

This sh*t is under my skin, since discovering at age 16 (now 10+ years ago) a good friends father was a risk analyst at a hedge fund in Town, I would continually question him about the markets and how they move. Hell, at school we were all entered into a stockmarket challenge - with the winner having a place on an internship with a large INV.bank. Unfortunately, I didn’t win - but that didn’t stop.

I worked demo accounts on Oanda back in the day. I was hooked - this was what I liked doing. Testing my wit.

Then came the challenge of money, I had never been in a position to spend and devote hard earned cash (I have now brought a house, I own my car and have no kids) and most importantly a very understanding lady.

I haven’t been able to shake this trading bug, I keep getting drawn back.

Hell I’ve been here for 7 years, lurking and reading.

Sam, I don't know what your full time job is - but I am making an educated guess based on what you have said to me that it is NOT Sales closing. Am I right?

This is an interesting question;

My full time job in my mind is to build the rocket ship for ASAP exit from city.

What I get paid for, now that’s a good questions - I have been through the university mill a few times and some other bits.

But I am an Analyst in a pretty sizeable company, which I am sure you would have heard of.

Some might say I am in the ‘real estate world’ some might say I am in the finance world.

I say I am preparing for lift off

Looking at your GBPUSD now on Monday mid morning, you will note there is still NO entry Long on 4H. The short continues unabated on 4H

updated 4H chart since yesterday

Keep eye firmly on that 261.8% shown in the daily chart a few posts up. Its getting close to there now.

View attachment 264628

That is squirming and rolling ever closer to the 261 - one little dip into the zone and it may loose its head, and may cause a nice little run to the 200ema.

EurUSD 4H, your chosen trading timeframe

Short continues unabated despite what's going on in Love Canal, South Central LA, Zimbabwe. Nothing metters no more, not the Land not the money not the woman. euro is in direct fight with $ and on 4H taking it in the yazoo. Nothing else is important. At T2W they will blow steam out the ass about all sorts of fundamental reasons - but not one single one of their reasons and rationale will make any trader a dime. But this will - in spades and bucket full loads of hard core green cash. Close Short when TLX. Also keep eye on RSI TL. Note how nicely Fibo levels responded here, so if 261.8% fails, then we wait for the other 2 shown as likely candidates but if TLX first, take it.

STOP should be already set in the vicinity of the 161.8% level, so you should be having 300k pounds sterling already bagged with total certainty.

If 261.8% fails and price drops lower in nice bars, then be ready to bring your STOP down to just above the 261.8% vicinity. Bag in another 300k.

A cool 600k or thereabouts on just one fck**g trade.

Try doing this with fundamental anal-ysis from T2W non-trader crowd and let me know if you escape walking bow-legged for a decade thereafter.

View attachment 264550

updated. see 1st para for quote, "but if TLX first, take it"
There you have it

Very nice - the next question in the 200 EMA, what will the test be, a strong rejection or a brutal burst through it.
I have my chart time now, study study before lady gets home for love island and dinner.

Strong rejection or bust thru'?

CHART IS 4h. Usually the 200 does cause a pause. But the LONG is generated. So if you want to be cautious use a judicious stop right under the top red bar, actually right under the tail of the green candle that precedes it. That way you will defo have a profit even if rejection at 200. Then on the correction you can re-position much smarter. Just my 2 cents, amigo