Trump Presidency and the Consequences

My view on Biden is irrelevant. My criticism of Donald Trump is based on my view of him as a human being NOT on whether he is Republican or Democrat. Nothing more to add.
Biden is clearly competent and of sound mind. Trump is a disgusting aberration- a parody of a man and a global laughing stock. The Trump crime family are being exposed in baby steps to avoid a full scale MAGA meltdown.

Biden is clearly competent and of sound mind.
Rather depends on your definition of 'competent'.

I'm far from convinced whether a man that can barely recite a coherent sentence that's on an auto-cue right in front of him qualifies for that description. Senile or, more generously, incompetent, perhaps. But clearly not competent.

Very doubtful he'll manage to complete a grueling 4 year term of office.

Rather depends on your definition of 'competent'.

I'm far from convinced whether a man that can barely recite a coherent sentence that's on an auto-cue right in front of him qualifies for that description. Senile or, more generously, incompetent, perhaps. But clearly not competent.

Very doubtful he'll manage to complete a grueling 4 year term of office.
He has a speech impediment- he's very brave to run for public office. We should accord him respect. Bloated orange golf moron was the worst aberration ever to foul the White House. Anyway we're here to make money from the markets. Good luck to you.

He has a speech impediment- he's very brave to run for public office. We should accord him respect. Bloated orange golf moron was the worst aberration ever to foul the White House. Anyway we're here to make money from the markets. Good luck to you.
I don't think he can run. He also has a stairs impediment. He's not fit for public office.
But, to be fair, neither have been many of his predecessors.
It's almost a prerequisite of candidacy.
Only the old doddery rich need apply.

:rolleyes:

He has a speech impediment- he's very brave to run for public office. We should accord him respect.
If he had a speech impediment, then I would agree with you. Not knowing whether it's Christmas or Easter is another matter entirely and has absolutely nothing to do with speech impediment.

I think it's the whole establishment; Pentagon, big corporations and vested powerful lobby groups behind the POTUS that do all the script writing, policy & decision making. It's all about money and financial interest. Not about doing good work.

I suspect Trump being a psychotic narcissistic whacko who only listens to voices in his head was just not controllable so he had to go.

I strongly suspect Biden is EXACTLY the kind of POT head US wants.