A Trip Down T2W Memory Lane

...well it used to be a good trading website...

actually yesterday reading throw Socrates thread from the basement i could see that ... what ever happend to him? and since you were around then could you point me in the direction of some of his other good posts and threads ? i think you also mentioned a few other people somewhere whos posts im going to work through to :D

p.s. if you have a habit of having of having a word document open and cutting and pasteing the good bits from t2win (like i do :eek:) and have some i wouldnt mind that aswell :D cheers

Last edited:
Anything pre 2005 really...

Who to listen too, wow, not so easy but the array was so much better and the tpoics so much more in-depth. EVERYONE seemed eager and intent on learning and discussing and helping but off the top of my head......

TheBramble
Socrates
BBB
Thirteen
DaveJB
Frugi
Chartman
MrMarcus
Sandpiper
CharlieChan
DC2000
Dbphoenix
Ducatti

The list could and would go on and I'm sure others could add to this too..... (some members will argue they shouldn't be in the same list and some will say others shouldn't be in the list at all but they all contributed nuggets and gems for different merits.)

No btw, no word document! Sorry...

actually yesterday reading threw Socrates thread from the basement i could see that ... what ever happend to him? and since you were around then could you point me in the direction of some of his other good posts and threads ? i think you also a mentioned a few other people somewhere whos posts im going to work threw to :D

p.s. if you have a habit of having of having a word document open and cutting and pasteing the good bits from t2win (like i do :eek:) and have some i wouldnt mind that aswell :D cheers

actually yesterday reading threw Socrates thread from the basement i could see that ... what ever happend to him? and since you were around then could you point me in the direction of some of his other good posts and threads ? i think you also a mentioned a few other people somewhere whos posts im going to work threw to :D

How about you just give wasp your money and let him trade for you, that will save you the trouble...

actually yesterday reading threw Socrates thread from the basement i could see that ... what ever happend to him?

They banned him :) they much prefer to see posts discussing the fortunes / misfortunes of an unknown 20 year old

good idea but unfortunately ....i like trouble ... its my middle name :cool:

Last edited:
damn, no more reps available today, sorry zupcon!

Anything pre 2005 really...

Who to listen too, wow, not so easy but the array was so much better and the tpoics so much more in-depth. EVERYONE seemed eager and intent on learning and discussing and helping but off the top of my head......

TheBramble
Socrates
BBB
Thirteen
DaveJB
Frugi
Chartman
MrMarcus
Sandpiper
CharlieChan
DC2000
Dbphoenix
Ducatti

The list could and would go on and I'm sure others could add to this too..... (some members will argue they shouldn't be in the same list and some will say others shouldn't be in the list at all but they all contributed nuggets and gems for different merits.)

No btw, no word document! Sorry...

Fettered Chinos
Johnny T

They banned him :) they much prefer to see posts discussing the fortunes / misfortunes of an unknown 20 year old

damn shame :( working through the animal stories it would be nice to have his input :smart: if my conclusions and understanding is correct (n)

Last edited:
Didn't JonnyT quit in the end?

Quit trading you mean? I've no idea - he seemed to be addicted to mechanical systems and had one that was all the rage for a while. I was only a part-time peruser back then so my memories of that era are a bit.....patchy.

I think, if my memory serves me right, JonnyT went back to work and FC did work at the BBC too... Jonny was more mechanical and FC was just off the wall but certainly came up with some interesting ideas!

Wonder what happened to DC2000?

Oh, I'd add Joules to the list too.

DC2000 was amazing for a while back in the day. He called moves to the pip. Someone would say "long here, DC??" and he'd reply "not yet....we're gonna get a tiny rise and then a sharp drop down to xxxx which we will buy" and it would play out like a roadmap. Me and my dad used to read his posts in sheer disbelief. He also traded at about £80 per point in the DOW!

However, if my memory serves me correct he went to America for a while?? and when he came back to the forums his trading was nothing like what it was before. He started making some bad calls, got a little bit of stick for it, and then pretty much dissapeared from the site.

Not sure what happened to DC... The weekly FX threads died, I went overseas for a while and came back and all changed and he'd gone...

TheBramble - banned - returned then left
Socrates - banned
BBB - banned
Thirteen - banned
DaveJB - ???
Frugi - still about
Chartman - property man too I think
MrMarcus - get p1ssed off and stopped posting I think
Sandpiper - same
CharlieChan - ??
DC2000 - ??
Dbphoenix - went somewhere else
Ducatti - ??
Joules - still lurking I think

You might want to split this nostalgic, memory lane trip to a new thread mods?

Can't believe you missed off naz, one of the best traders of the US market and Mr charts,in the UK

My spelling isn't the best in the world but for F*CKS SAKE it's through

Just like it's YOU'RE and not YOUR

and THEIR and not THERE

and KNOW and not NOW or NO

:mad::mad:

thanks four the english lesson new_teacher you can now get back to cutting some leather for your elbow patches :idea:

Last edited: