Trendsignal & Goldline - are they connected?

>I've tried over 25 horseracing systems and found just 2 that are reliable over a decent period

sorry but i am new here
please can you tell me what these systems are
and how they work

many thanks

Rupert

Rupert

I think the description 'systems' can be misleading at times. I tried Brimardon which says it's a system and it is in the software sense of the word. They give you their ratings for every race but these aren't 'tips' and you have to then apply your own filters...so what's the point of them I hear you ask?? After blowing 2.5k on their subs I asked the same!

Then I tried others who are say to be system based but which select the runners and the bets for you. Depends how much you know about the game I suppose and how much time you have to do the filter bit or whether you want to be spoon fed.

I went the spoon fed route and have been making money pretty consistently over the past couple of years with traveltheturf.co.uk and before that with isiris although again they aren't cheap and shelling out 2k up front worries me no matter how much I had made in profits. Have tried some others (Mel Collier, Centaur) from time to time but found conflicting recommended bets (and loads of bulls**t too!!) and sometimes did nothing as a result and missed winners - better to stick with one tipster and clear the mind of what else is around. Hope this helps you and good luck. There is money to be made.

rupertandrews said:
>I've tried over 25 horseracing systems and found just 2 that are reliable over a decent period

sorry but i am new here
please can you tell me what these systems are
and how they work

many thanks

Rupert
i understand that the vendor of goldline was involved with horseracing systems in the past but don't think trendsignal have any connections with horseracing.

watsone said:
i understand that the vendor of goldline was involved with horseracing systems in the past but don't think trendsignal have any connections with horseracing.

I thought Trendsignal and Goldline were both connected to Mark Harniman who was behind assett7 which went tits-up. It was a horseracing system, a crap one but a horseracing system nevertheless.

I think you may be referring to Assett18 which was a golf based program and Selecta7 which was horseracing based. Prior to this there was the Prime Plan and Dorchester Plan which were both horseracing software. You are correct that both are also associated with Goldline but I dont think Trendsignal are connected.

Paul

There were a number of web pages I found on searches where the names goldline & trendsignal appeared together. That is why I raised this query in the first place.

They have now vanished.

If you look at post #14 on the second page you will find an answer of a sort.

LevII said:
There were a number of web pages I found on searches where the names goldline & trendsignal appeared together. That is why I raised this query in the first place.

They have now vanished.

If you look at post #14 on the second page you will find an answer of a sort.

Cheers Paul, you're right it was Selecta 7 which was a computer driven tips-based 'system' with a staking plan that was ridiculous to say the least. Anyway, it seems that having tried horses on a couple of occasions then golf perhaps Harniman found that the software had other ways of making him money from the unsuspecting. Personally I'd have doubts about goldline for these reasons. Anyway I'm sticking to horses using the traveltheturf people as at least they seem to be honest (well everything's relative) by displaying losing bets as well as the winners and they made 28k to £50 stakes last year which can't be bad. The other honest ones seem to be insider gold but they don't have a website to follow but I made around 7k from their tips too. Good luck in whatever you do, Rupert.

John

Rupert

The systems of backing 2nd favourites etc etc are IMHO useless. There will always be a system if that's what you call them that contradicts that system or some other. I've being making a second living from horses for a few years now and have learnt a lot. That type of system that you mention is not for the pro's. You might make some money from time to time but it'll never be consistent.

As for traveltheturf then why not contact and ask them the questions cos I don't have the answers. All I know is that I stake £100 to win on each of their bets and have done on and off over the past year or so. But I don't bother doing each way bets - it's win or nothing for me. I pay for both their services and made about 37k last year clear after allowing for their fees. It takes me about 20 minutes each day and when I have time I bet back in-running on betfair too and often get bigger odds from time to time. What I made was by betting pretty much every day so it is a bit of a commitment but worth it, I think for what it makes. I also used people called insider gold during the summer jumps season and they were not bad either but they weren't much good on the flat so be careful.

hope this helps you.
John

Mark Harniman , Goldline systems!

This guy is now operating in Australia and claims to be registered by FAS
UK guys, is thsi true?

Goldline

Jasi said:
UK guys, is thsi true?

Have a look at www.fsa.gov.uk

Goldline is also known as Southgate Publishing Ltd.

Quoting from Goldline's own small print at www.goldlinesystems.com ' .... Southgate Publishing Limited are not authorised to carry on an investment business or to give investment advice ... '

Jasi said:
UK guys, is thsi true?

Where are they advertising? Online? Magazines?